Thread: Is it Possible to fix for Mouse issues which is due to FPS in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game

Is it Possible to fix for Mouse issues which is due to FPS in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game

Hello friends, I've been trying to make the game work, as it is released and eventually found a way to manipulate the game to limit the fps to 60 without using Vsync may file with entry delay and thus stop the insane Mouseaccel interior and exterior you sometimes. Does anyone is also facing the same problem and also did anyone have the solution for it. Please give it to me and also if you have something else to share about it then please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Is it Possible to fix for Mouse issues which is due to FPS in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game

This is exactly the problem I think is really game breaking in the moment ... I love Skyrim, but the inner madness has to stop. I could give it a try this afternoon, will let you know if there are any results.

Re: Is it Possible to fix for Mouse issues which is due to FPS in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game

The game needs the "hardware mouse support." The dev to fix it. From what I read in the forums of the above ports, is not an easy thing to do.

Simply install the program BandiCam which is basically a recording program like Fraps or Dxtory ar and go to the FPS tab, check "limit FPS". Uncheck "only when the capture." You can dial in any desired fps. Enjoy the constant reaction of the mouse. You may need some adjustments in terms of X and Y. For this, use the commands:

fMouseHeadingYScale=0.005 PLay with these settings until you got a right feeling
    fMouseHeadingXScale=0.010 PLay with these settings until you got a right feeling

These setting can be added in the Skyrim.ini => location for Win7x64= C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim

Let me know how it worked for you, it did wonders for me, I can go now without overly sensitive controls. To do this I used a program called BandiCam, has joined FPS limiter which works on just about anything (without recording, limited support without recording)

But remember, this only prevent fps to go above a certain limit. Due to the optimization of the poor, the fps still fluctuates significantly. Several areas of poor performance, settlements, for example, will result in poor frame rates and therefore reduces the sensitivity axis! Basically, this is not something that can fix Bethesda need to get on this ASAP. It even affects the gamepad, try it! The game must have gone through quality control operating at the lowest possible graphical settings and Vsync enabled, as I noticed this problem in about 30 seconds to turn off Vsync...

This is mainly for inland areas, ofc he had no problems in both outdoor areas, it is only a temporary solution, as they did in Oblivion stuttering remover Old. High Fps By preventing the reaction you can keep the mouse as outdoor venues.

I've tried everything, and no editing of different parts of the initiative, but the mouse is still virtually useless. I cannot look up to see the dragon and takes about 15 x6inch drag the mouse down only to look down. I'll have to wait for Christmas to see if Santa brings me a better video card, which can be the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Nimos View Post
    I've tried everything, and no editing of different parts of the initiative, but the mouse is still virtually useless. I cannot look up to see the dragon and takes about 15 x6inch drag the mouse down only to look down. I'll have to wait for Christmas to see if Santa brings me a better video card, which can be the problem...
    If your FPS is too low, which limits your fps will not help. So you have to check it and also you will be getting the game. If you wanted to have well then you should have high FPS for the game.

It might help some, but it will not solve anything. The problem is that for some strange reason the mouse sensitivity aspect is tied to the frame rate. I have not the first clue how they did it or why that.... Horizontal mouse-look is completely waterproof. So basically, the higher the frame rate, the better the mouse vertically to look like. However, if the frame rate is too high, then you have the problem of making you physically ill from the rapid eye movements of the mouse. Also, higher frame rates are bad because it was linked to another very serious problem in the physics engine. People with very high frame rates being reported objects flying through the air to enter certain cells, at incredible speeds. One player reported that nearly killed by a spoon...