Thread: after you finish the main quest line in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, what exactly is everyone doing?

after you finish the main quest line in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, what exactly is everyone doing?

so what is everyone else doin after you finish the main quest line? i didn't kill the elder dragon, and after i was transported back to the throat, that one dragon just said he'd come and help me if he could. in oblivion, we got dragon armor. is there anything you get in skyrim?

Re: after you finish the main quest line in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, what exactly is everyone doing?

I would recommend joining the Companions which is located in Whiterun in the big Viking looking building, called Jorvaskr. Also you could join the Thieves Guild in Riften.

In Skyrim you can get dragon armor if you have 100 smithing.

other things to do would be get married, go on a killing rampage, go get bit by a vampire, be a werewolf (join the Companions for this), explore, etc. Thats what I have been doing, but have lately run out of stuff to do. You could also join the Brotherhood and either Stormcloacks or Imperial Legion.

Hope this helps.