Thread: Batman: Arkham City crashing to desktop

Batman: Arkham City crashing to desktop

I have successfully installed Batman: Arkham City on the computer of mine. Well I have reach to the church tower explosion and after that game simply crashed on the desktop. Again I am trying to load the game then it is again crashing. Well I am really frustrated and I wanted to play the game by any mean. Any help to fix the matter of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Batman: Arkham City crashing to desktop

There could be lots of reason why the above mentioned issue is being happening on the computer. tell me about the operating system running and the computer configuration. Let me know if you are having any other information to get the root cause of the issue which you are getting over here.

Looking at the matter I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    • First of all you should turn off SLI/ Crossfire.
    • Second thing which you can try is that Disable anti-aliasing and filtering
    • Finally you should Disable V-sync

I recommend that you should verify the integrity of the game cache on the computer.
    • First of all you should load on the Steam on computer of yours
    • Now you should click on the Library and then you have to right click on the Properties.
    • From the Properties menu you have to click on the Local Files tab.
    • Once you have to click on the Verify the integrity of the game cache button and wait till process gets completed after that you should try to play the game.

There could be back ground process causing issue with the game so you should simply clean boot the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Do you have installed any antivirus program or Firewall on the computer? if so than I am suggesting that you should disable the above mentioned software on the computer and see whether you are able to play the game. if is working properly than I recommend that you should configure the firewall and the antivirus program so that you cannot face the issue in the future.

I think you will require to reinstall the DirectX as well as graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. after reinstalling the same you have to reboot the system. If no changes is occurring than I think you will need to update the DirectX and the graphic card drivers. You can get the above mentioned things from the official website. So you should search for the latest version and download and install the same on the computer of yours. finally completing with installation you should not forget to reboot the system.

Well I am not sure but you will be able to fix the matter by reinstalling the game. I think it is the most simplest solution which I can give you over here.

I think the issue which you have stated over here is happening because of the bug issue and I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will figure out the bug from the code and the release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.