Thread: Sound Glitch in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sound Glitch in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Downloaded The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game in my computer and after downloading the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game I have started playing the game and after that I have started playing the game and it worked fine. Now suddenly game started giving problem with the sound. In this game while walking outside riverwood game started giving crackling sound and then it lost the sound.

Now after that I restart the game and face same problem again.

What should I do to fix this issue?

Re: Sound Glitch in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Are you facing sound issue with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game only or you are facing same issue with other game also? If you are facing the same issue with other game also then problem is with your system sound and if you are facing this problem with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game only then problem is with the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game only.

I think you should first check whether is there any save data created in the computer for this game. if you found the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim save data folder of this game then you have to first delete that folder and after deleting the save data folder you have to open the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. sometimes this typr of the problem occurs if saved data files gets corrupted and that is why I am giving you this solution.

If after deleting the save data folder of this game also if you are getting the same problem then you should open the control panel and after opening the control panel you have to check whether all the setting is proper or not.

I think there might be something wrong with the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim because you have said that you are facing the same problem at the same point of the game. Normally this type of problem occurs only if the game data file gets corrupted. Try to solve this problem by reinstalling the game and then see whether it makes any difference or not.

Yes I will also suggest you the same as I was facing the same problem in my computer and after that I have tried all the solution but after none of the solution helped me to fix this issue and after that I have uninstalled the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim from my computer and after removing the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim from my computer I ahev reboot the computer.

Now after that I downloaded the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game again and after downloading the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game in my computer I have installed the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game in my computer and after installing the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game again when I start the game at that time I didn’t get any issue. I think you should try the same solution.

Well I have first delete the save data of this game and after deleting that when I start the game again at that time I get the same problem.

Now after that I have also checked all the sound setting and after there was nothing wrong with the sound setting.

I have also reinstalled the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game with no luck. Now what should I do to fix this issue.

It sounds like problem is with your audio drivers in your computer and you should remove the drivers from your PC and after that install the drivers again in your PC and after installing the sound drivers you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

If reinstalling the sound drivers does not help you to fix this issue then you should visit the official site of the motherboard manufacturer and after that you have to download the latest sound drivers for your motherboard and then you have to uninstall the old sound drivers from your computer and then you have to install the updated drivers again and after installing the sound drivers again in your computer you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

If you need any more help then let me know.

I have reinstalled the sound drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the sound drivers in my computer when I have start the game at that time I get the same problem. Now after that I have downloaded the updated drivers and installed that in my computer and after installing the updated drivers all the problem get solved.

Skyrim Sound bug fix

Skyrim Sound bug FIX is released. Installing this fix will improve your game sound.
    No more sound echo, lag, no sound issue, silent sound and other... Your sound will be smooth as its supposed to be.
    Enjoy!