Thread: Trex scene in Jurassic Park: The Game

Trex scene in Jurassic Park: The Game

Hello friends, Is there someone who knows that if the game is will allow to be in the safari cars and then flipped over through the trex? That might be cool for me which would feel like I know what happened within the movie. It is verified that there are safari cars within the game. If you are not confident what I am talking about is The Ford 1993 explorer xlt utilized in the initial movie. I will love this game even more if we have got to crawl as well as find our way out if the trex flips over the car.

Re: Trex scene in Jurassic Park: The Game

I can guess that the exact scenario will not be copied in the same way but I believe that there are a lot of suspenseful moments which will provide you the similar rush.

Re: Trex scene in Jurassic Park: The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    I can guess that the exact scenario will not be copied in the same way but I believe that there are a lot of suspenseful moments which will provide you the similar rush.
    This will really be very nice. They said that the cars are within the game therefore there is a chance that they will be somewhat similar to that. I am actually hoping for one more Jeep chase of some kind.