Thread: Will Donnie in Saints Row: The Third

Will Donnie in Saints Row: The Third

Does anyone know if Donnie SRTT? Spinnoff would be a great to work with the two floors, or any other union branch, mainly because it never really ended the story with him.

Re: Will Donnie in Saints Row: The Third

Donnie is a coward. He probably moved to a different city. It will be bad luck for him if he is on Steelport. Probably will never book another flight to another city. So we can see enough to make a mission or a simple cut-scene, but I never had someone fun shots that could not defend themselves. If it grows a pair and start griefing the MC in some way, then I will leave, permanently. But I do not think that happens. I think it was in Stillwater so he could visit Lin "serious", but after all, the abuse to send a message to the bone, I doubt that even in Stillwater more.

It said in a previous thread that it is not. I see no reason for either the game or a DLC. We need fresh wimps! No wimps retread! Beating around in SR2 had the novelty of playing "how many ways I can kick D's?" game. Even a stick purple dildo scene would not be so great, because every few minutes it would take. It is more important, and a thread left hanging huge fabric of the history of SR, where is Dex? (And it being said elsewhere that is not in SR3, but I have not verified that.)

I have seen sufficient of Donnie to last me a lifetime at present, who knows if he'll come back in steelport, if he does, i won’t be happy, just as lengthy as the MC doesn't ask him to unite the gang.