Thread: How to Remove weapon upgrades in Saints Row: The Third

How to Remove weapon upgrades in Saints Row: The Third

Is it possible to remove the weapon upgrades in this game? I was wondering, when you upgrade a weapon in SR3, it is achievable for us to take out the updates and place them back for free? If so that is very sweet when I want to role play, probably will have to upgrade my weapons to help me in history, but once you have done that do not want the gun silencer on the gun, so I have curiosity?

Re: How to Remove weapon upgrades in Saints Row: The Third

I speculated the similar too. I have a guess that, in his cache of weapons which will choose the weapon and then you can choose which upgrade to put in to it, but we will not know until it does. I as well like to be able to modify to my liking.

Perhaps V-Sing could clarify this point. I hope that the updates be removed. When developers finally do learn from their (Game Punisher) or other (Splinter Cell Conviction) Mistake. Both parties had Weapon upgrades non-removable in the two games that were criticized. I just found out you also upgrade your character to handling grief "cannot go back, you have to exercise twice for the rest of the game, another option, as in SR2, this is a bit stupid, and if sometimes want to handle grief and sometimes I do? At least SR2 gave us the option.

Hope you can choose the updates rather than "level", for example, if the flashlight is a level 1 and level 2 is silent, completely defeats the point of the muffler dragging around that do not want a damned flashlight all the things that gives away. If this is the case, arguing that can cope with, but updates are mere aesthetics for me, if it seems ridiculous to remove it. So hopefully we can buy multiples of "saying" of weapons and upgrade what we want in each. For example, if you buy 2 MacManus "I totally can update the first and leave the second of the rules

Unfortunately, this is the case, must either exercise alone, or use for the rest of the game, you cannot return once you have selected Dual Wield, and upgrade weapons in "levels" so it must be the flashlight to have the muffler, but I think the flashlight and the gun is in the output. I hope that in a future patch which will permit us to select whether we need to exercise duel or not, as in SR2 weapons cache, I wish we can eliminate the updates in a future patch.