Thread: Saints Row: The Third Pre-load in Steam

Saints Row: The Third Pre-load in Steam

Anyone have any idea about this? I don’t know that still steam start pre-loading this game or not. Anyone have any idea about this? Anyone preload this game yet from the steam? Please if anyone has any idea about this than let me know.

Re: Saints Row: The Third Pre-load in Steam

I hope THQ sends its customers PC digital download of the keys to activate through Steam before launch, so there is an opportunity for us to pre-load as well. I bought for my PC download version of free DLC for the season pass, plus Genki DLC, and if I remember a representative on this board, confirmed that all versions use Steamworks PC download - for Therefore, the game has to be activated via Steam.

I contacted THQ about it because my internet is slow and want to play the day of deliverance, not two days later, in response I get:. "Thank you for contacting THQ's online store the product you have requested is a pre-order and has not yet been released to the public. Although we have no estimated release date as soon as it becomes available your order will be fulfilled on time and you will be notified by email. If you purchased via credit card, you can be sure your card is not charged until the product has been released. "Therefore, the sounds do not know when they will release the keys, although the release date is 2 days away. I was also in charge now, so, yes. I'm waiting for an e-mail on the day of the release, I always think the worst. With a little luck will be two days before.

Can you confirm that those of us in the shop ordered THQ (PC Download), continue to receive both DLC Genki and season passes. I did all the "to find my" thing and has not been updated to show either DLC Pre Order - I just want to make sure there is still no problem. There is still "on air" as we get closer to launch (i.e. make sure THQ has sent me the game code, the code is activated via Steam, the Genki and codes Season Pass are sent, are activated, there will be no pre-load time, etc.) Since I've never bought into the digital store THQ.

I purchased SRT on Amazon for $40 two day's ago, downloaded the complete game and received both the Product Code# & Professor Genki Pack#, to use in steam, just waiting for release time.

Note: To my above reply you won't receive the Steam Exclusive Pre-Purchase Offer buying thru Amazon if you are interested in it, I wasn't.

Anyone heard the news spread by the THQ? Anybody that pre-ordered from the THQ Store will dig up the Season Pass and Genki Pack. This was assured by THQ, even if it doesn't utter it on your order. The free Season Pass was just obtainable via pre-orders from the THQ Store.