Thread: Fourth Patch for Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Fourth Patch for Hydrophobia: Prophecy

I have recently heard about the Forth Patch version for the game Hydrophobia: Prophecy, so I want to know about this Forth Patch version that what the benefits are there in this Forth Patch version for this game and what are the issue or the error are fix in this patch, I have search for various of the sides for this Forth Patch but not get the solution or any of the information about this so if you guys have any of the information then please let me know about this Forth Patch version of this game.

Re: Fourth Patch for Hydrophobia: Prophecy

The following are the main features of the Forth Patch:
    • The cracking and popping audio issue are fixing
    • There are the improvements in the Camera tweaks
    • The best Performance improvements
    • The issue for the audio effects cutting out or triggering out of sync is fixed.
    • The issue for the back jump to the vent in the Plaza level is been fixed out here in this patch.
    • There are some of the extra checkpoints

According to my experience before the Patch four I was having the issue for the audio popping for game Hydrophobia: Prophecy, so I am very much disappointed by that but after I have install the Patch Four for the game this issue have been removed out, that means that the audio popping from the game have been fixed here.

These patch version can only be install after the disable for the Firefox setting so if you want to have this patch Four version there in the system for the improvement in the game then you have to make the Firefox setting to be disable during the download and the installation of the Patch to remove the little bugs from the game and to enjoy the game with much more advantage. However this is the best thing of the game that after the release of the patch the small bugs from the game is not there and fix here.

The main issue for the Framerate is fixed here, since after the update of the Patch there for the game I have seen that my Framerate work fine and good look and also I was facing the issue for the micro-lag but this is also removed in the Patch. The game can possible to do a lot of HDD access.

This latest patch completely resolves my Logitech G35 sound crackling issues, since before this there is the issue for the sound cracking there in the game but after the latest patch it resolves sound crackling issues. So whoever the Logitech G35 user has the same issue can make the use of the patch four for the game. Finally the patch is the best thing there in the game I have seen there for the game. So if any of the issue there in the game then makes the use if the patch version for these game to make the game error free and to enjoy the game to play.

The frame rate quality is bit Improved with the patch 4, so after that release any one can have the game Hydrophobia: Prophecy, according to my suggestion this patch is the great thing and it is very appreciated by the user.

The issues for my FPs have been resolved with the release of the Patch 4 since at starting my FPS didn't increase and always around 30 regardless of the detail level set in the launcher. But after Patch update framerate is much more stable and this make the game more interesting to make for the enjoyment. The camera stuttering is also been reduce there in the patch version for the game, the increasing or decreasing the load on my GPU is also fixed.

The cracking and popping of the game that are there in the game are fix, the camera tweaks is well adjusted to make the player to enjoy the game. The some of the graphic pitfall is also managed here that make the game to play and the lag that some of time there in the game is also fixed that make the game lag free and also the performance of the game is also improved.

With the review from the player for the game the patch is now release with the fix for the issue for this game, whatever the bugs are there for the game are to be fixed in this patch for the game.

So I think that this patch will be the best for these games to be use for the player to enjoy the game from the fixing from the bugs.