Thread: Major Audio Not working properly with ‘Hydrophobia: Prophecy’

Major Audio Not working properly with ‘Hydrophobia: Prophecy’

Recently I have install the game Hydrophobia: Prophecy in my system and like to play this game , but recently I have get stuck with one of the issue there with the game that my audio is not working properly, I am facing the issue for Crackling audio, missing audio, unbalanced audio and sometime the audio itself mute. I am using the Wireless headset and this is the USB audio, so guys what will be the solution for this problems is there any of the ideas you guys have then please let me know about this, since I have try several thing but not get successes. I'm quite the noob and I would really appreciate your guys help!!

Re: Major Audio Not working properly with ‘Hydrophobia: Prophecy’

Myself using the same Wireless headset sometime but I have not seen such issue for this game may your Wireless headset is not working properly so first make it check by connecting it to some other device and verify that Wireless headset. Since I have not seen any of the sound issue for the game Hydrophobia: Prophecy.

Since you are using the Wireless headset then there may be the chances of having the Audio issue because of the range, that means that you are just going out of the range that are limited for this Wireless headset. Next time when you play the game then make it sure that you should be in between the range of this Wireless headset. Since whenever the user using the Wireless headset and move after the range then the Crackling audio, missing audio etc. issue generate.

The driver require for this Wireless headset work may be not install properly in the system , so make it sure that the driver is to be install in the system, and also the best is that try to install the updated driver for this device to get the perfect and good result.

I think that the connection between the source and the destination is not done properly so try to get the connection properly with the System and your handset and after that try to play the game and see whether it is working or not with the connection, and try to configure the setting for this hand set and check for the setting is to be perfect there in the system. And check for the audio setting for the game also may the audio volume is somewhat low or there are some of the changes occur there in the equalizer of the volume output. There are the issues some time with the wireless handset and this is due to the sound driver.

The main reason for not getting the proper output is that you are using the Wireless communication and also the thing is that the you first try to clean the hardware properly, that means you have to examine the headset, the cord as well as the connector for visible defects and make the cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol to clean the connector of the handset. And make the switch for the wireless handset on and off, make the connector to be connected well with the Xbox and try to reboot the system.

There are the chances that the wireless handsets not work if the battery is not well charged for the handset and because of that the handset is not getting the signal to work properly. Remove the connector from the source and try to reconnect it again and try to get the connection and then sure that the issue will be resolve.

Try to connect that devices with some other devices and make it sure that it work properly there and if you find that the problems is same for other device also then it is the failure of the wireless handsets device only. And the best thing is that make the replacement for this wireless handsets since there is no such issue or the bugs there in the game and the chances is for the wireless handsets only so if you really want to play the game then you can, make the use of the computer speakers.

Make the use of the Sound "Playback Devices" and make the disabled everything except my USB headset and make the use of the analog speakers if you want to get the "normal" audio.

I think that Switching to wired headphones as well as unplugging the USB device fixed the problem. And if you want to make the use of the wired headphones then you have to make the set for default device as the wired headphones. And if the variations are there in the sound output then there are the chances for having the bug in the main menu wave sounds. So make it clear that the audio device is problematic or normal.

There are the option for the game to start the headphones so for that you have to make the sound to be there on from the option and after that you can make the attempt for the connection from the wireless headphones, and if it not work then try to use the plug in headphones first and if you get the sound to be there for the output from the game then there is the chances that there is the fault with your wireless headphones.