Thread: Disappointed with KRhyme FM in Saints Row: The Third

Disappointed with KRhyme FM in Saints Row: The Third

In the second Saints Row, which had two New Yorks legendary rappers who are, of course, Nas and Big Pun? Even big names like Run DMC (I'm sure everyone knows who they are), and 50 Cent. IMO, I could have done much better with rap music.

Re: Disappointed with KRhyme FM in Saints Row: The Third

I really loved the rap options for SR2. The SRTT rap station is good, but pales in comparison to SR2. I burned and 93 Hardcore songs are just awful. Rap does not really fit the new hard-earned reputation they have. But then again some people will disagree on that.

This list is pretentious AF. I mean a complete list of major artists can be annoying, but you can go to the other end with rappers underground / unknown. They chose one of the songs from Sean Price wackest out there IMO. They chose a cheesy song Highway, a Wale song correctly, and good God why Yelawolf. No Ross, Waka, J. Cole, Meek Mill, Wiz, you must be a mixture of mainstream and underground no, either / or IMO.

I agree. I was expecting something from you, and Wiz Khalifa’s. And as with Amerie, how about Aaliyah, or Ashanti, or something, "R & B") I like R & B, more than I do hip-hop, as the wedges half of today (although, I must admit, when I'm trying to have fun no matter what you really listen, and how long you can dance to it) and I can only listen to so much, barely have had enough. I mean, I think I'll give them a listen, as I did with tracklist SR2, but man idk. Will you lose Wale - books in that black joint and doing "the fandango (do not know who the hell was this guy, but instantly fell in love with the song).

Meh Rap only good thing is that the ice man and that's because it was ridiculous to take seriously. Plus it was in the movie TMNT seconds. I really hope we can get some Metallica on this occasion or maybe some Iron Maiden. Although obviously not saying that ont KRhyme would be good to see some awesome metal / Hard Rock, etc.

I'll leave that alone, I feel like everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how autism. But I'm pissed no bucket, easy to spy or e. not to mention any like Rihanna or Beyonce RnB. Aaliyah would be too good to be true, so do not even wait, just wait some consider Pierce was jammin 'so sick of love songs ", during a mission to blow up some helicopters like me! We all remember that bad time.

SRTT soundtrack of the rights outside the wedges for me. I do not like pop, dance, R & B / Rap bores me. SR1 has the best soundtrack for a fair bit with me. Benny Bannassi (or written) - Satisfaction? I think I'll be walking with a radio, but that's my choice, I have to put up with it. Local H, Tempercalm, Idlewild, Shelby, Reggie & The Full Effect, Fall Of Troy, Stereophonics huge, Vendetta Red, all in SR1. Of course it's my taste, each to their own, but I doubt SRTT may coincide with the bands / songs for me, SR2, but it was close. Saints Row 1 changed my life.

I agree with this. I love how Kanye West took power as it fits the game 100%, but all the other songs seem out of place. I tried searching some of these songs on YouTube. The ones I managed to find sounded bad. What I expected is that the songs meet with the game. Since this I have seen the hook goes "Not everybody lives, but everybody dies" with memories of the MC Carlos, being a saint from the beginning of work in July, to be at Lin as was the last person who spoke before she died. Or the song that basically describes the MC comes out of nowhere to become one of the heads of the most feared gangs pulling the impossible

The fact that there is almost no dubstep me tickled pink. You cannot deal with that obnoxious noise exaggerated. While most things in the rap station is not really to my taste I'm glad to see that not everything is given only 20 and there are some variations. Each station has done well in that regard.

I also agree. What really intrigues me though is the track list 80: Receive "You better", which was in The Karate Kid, "No Easy Way Out", which was in Rocky IV, but not "Danger Zone"? Are you kidding me, especially with the Top Gun "Talk to me Goose" reference and VTOL aircraft. I am a great listener of music and 80 songs are a good choice. I personally have separated from the 80 and 90, and tried to get some Simple Minds, New Order, The Cult, Ultravox, Roxy Music, The Cure, English Beat and Talking Heads. As it stands, the list is woefully scarce.