Thread: Do you think console version is awful for the Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Do you think console version is awful for the Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Hi friends recently I have seen the demo for the game Hydrophobia: Prophecy, so I have decided to buy this game but I want to know which one should be the best for me should I go for the Console version or the PC version will be better than that, so I am very much confused about this so if you guys have any of the information then let me know about this topic, any of the reply from you guys will be appreciated.

re: Do you think console version is awful for the Hydrophobia: Prophecy

The type of the game is not matter here since I have seen none of the changes for the game there it doesn’t matter what you are going to buy the thing remain the same for both that means that the game. According to my suggestion I have the console version of this game since I have get the game for the Xbox and also I have not seen any of the issue there in the Xbox for the game to make it run, so if you are going for the Xbox to buy the game for the Xbox then it is the better option.

This game is same for the both so if you have the confusion regarding the game to buy then there are the matter is that what are the sources are there with you, if you want to get the console version then the benefits is that you don’t have to start the game and have to await for the loading of the game as like as for the PC version and if you buy the game for the PC version then it is possible you to play the game whenever you want and there are also the chances for having the game directly from the official site for the game. Although I think the PC is good because while working with some of the other works on the PC you can directly switch to the game and play this game and if you wish to switch on the other process then you can easily do that for you.

There are the lots of the changes are there for the console version of this game since I have seen from their official site that there are some of the benefits is there for the console version of the game and also the console version is good because it is build for the gaming purpose only, and also the demand for the console version for this game is high then the PC version.

As I know that the console version of the game is release before the PC version so if you have decided to have the PC version of the game then you have to wait for the release for the same and if you have decided to have the console game then this is also good. Since there are the chances for the console player to play the game multiplayer while even they are not connected to the internet eg: gamecube and if you want to play the multiplayer mode for the game in the PC version then you have to make the use of the Steam Account or you have to be connected to the LAN or you have to be connected to the internet, but the profit for the PC version game is the portability.

There are the confusion for this that means that at starting I have get the console version for this game and I play this game, and like it to play but there are some of the glitch I have seen in this console version then I have heard about the release of the PC version so there I have seen that the changes are there in that version that means that the small bug were fixed in this version of the game for the PC.

The console version for this game is to be useful for the player that he doesn’t have to wait for the game release since it is available there for the player before the PC version and also there are lots of the profits for the player. However the PC version for the game is also the good option for the game since there are the chances for the hardware upgrading and also there are the keyboard and the mouse navigation are there to make the use for the game to control the game character or whatever. And also the high resolution for the game for the PC version is available at the low charges as compare to the console version for the game.