Thread: is there simple way to disable bloom in Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

is there simple way to disable bloom in Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

When I started playing the game it was a much fun for me but as the leveled up in the game I noticed something is that suddenly the screen of mine looked bright and blurry. As it distracts me from the game and for this I want to know is there any way do disable the bloom in the game. Do anyone have knowledge from where could disable the bloom in this game.

Re: is there simple way to disable bloom in Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

If you want to disable the bloom in your game then you can try doing this by going to the option of the game and from there go to the graphics option and disable the things from it which you don’t want to have while playing in the game.

Yeah… you are right the bloom in the game really annoys me while playing this game. As I started to play the game at some point the screen become so bright that you can hardly see some objects. And most of the time this happens while there are some adventurous actions going in the game and that time the picture become blurry. So even I want to know how it is possible to disable the bloom in the game.

Yesterday I just bought the game and started playing the game. At the initial stage the game worked really well I used to get the good effect of the graphics and was fun playing the game. As I thought the game had good graphics and will never give some issue regarding the graphics in the game but as my game preceded further there started some issues regarding the brightness but I never paid much attention on it, as it disappeared within few seconds. But after playing the game and leveling up it started giving me severe issues regarding the bloom. What happened is that the brightness literally increased in the game by which I cannot see some objects and the face of the character in the game. Due to this which I had to shut the game off. I would say bloom in the game is really disturbing and irritable to the user playing the game

If you are persisting the bloom issue have you restarted the game, means have tried to quit the game and again restarted the game. If not then try doing this and see whether you are able to play the game without having the bloom.

if there is problems with the bloom then I would tell you that you may try the following things which I think it might help you to solve out the bloom issue. For turning off the bloom issue what you need to do this is that press F 12 while playing the game. I hope it should work for this game, anyway try doing this to disable the bloom effect.

I would say the game is nice and really like playing the game but, what I want to say is that the bloom in some level of the game distracts me and it brightens up so badly that I have to quit playing the game.

If you are frustrated with the bloom effect and cannot play the game due to the bloom effect then for this I would suggest you to go turning off the shadows in the game. For this you need you to got the main menu then go to the options then go to the graphics option and try turning off the shadows and also lower down your brightness as it will be good, which will make the bloom effect low and help you to play the game without much brightness.

As you suggested the above solution I have tried way ahead after started playing the game. But for this I could say that it this option works somewhat and but still I could say that it has some bloom issue. But doing this would help you out somewhat and will not distract you much playing the game.