Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Assassin's Creed: Revelations should have more graphics and resolution option

Video Games

Old 12-11-2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations should have more graphics and resolution option

I think the maximum resolution provided in Assassin's Creed: Revelations is less. I am trying to play this game on my laptop. I am getting maximum 1920x1080 resolution on my system. I had tried to connect a secondary monitor which is bigger, but there is no high resolution available. This game looks limited in terms of maximum resolution. There are some games available which have much higher resolution.

Old 12-11-2011

The resolution of game depends on your graphic card. Like in my laptop when I play this game I am getting the exact resolution which you had mentioned. But when I play the same on my desktop which has dual graphics the resolution is much higher. So here the game is not limited in terms of maximum resolution. It depends on your gpu power. If you have a good graphic card then surely you will get much better resolution.
Old 16-11-2011

Try to change the aspect ratio and see. You can keep your laptop resolution to maximum. The game will set its screen on the basis of that. Second thing you an do is go ahead and update your video drivers. Just add the latest one in your system and check once again. New updated drivers are more powerful and better. They produce higher resolution. If not then as mentioned above your system laptop has that limitation.
Old 27-11-2011

Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations should have more graphics and resolution option

hello,first time my prob wasnt solved from previus posts though it might actually not be a prob so here it is, im running on quad core q8300 2.50 Ghz with ati radeon HD 5750 4 gb ram with os win ultimater 32 bit the prob is that despite the graphics sett's i put the fps wont budge from the low spot they are,i ve allready checked graphics etc etc...!

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,