Thread: Do you think Translation of language is there in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Do you think Translation of language is there in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Recently I have installed the game Hydrophobia: Prophecy on my desktop, so while playing the game I have seen that the game is the good one for the player to enjoy the game, but the thing I have noticed in this game is that the German translation is the game since I have seen that the language here is not used properly that means that most of the language in the game is not understand by the user. So is there any of the changes there in this game to overcome this situation, or any of the patch are there to use for the translation of this German language or there are any of the other language are there to use. If you guys have any of the ideas regarding this issue then please do the reply, any of the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Do you think Translation of language is there in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

According to my suggestion I have seen that the game developer and the publisher are taking the support from the translation agency, and also they are trying to improve their work that the user will not get any of the issue for the game to play the game. So these third parties are providing the supports that even the different user can also understand the game.

The default language for the game is the English since this language are used in most of the part of the world, because across the globe there are lots of the users are there those who can easily understand this language. But there are the thing that make other user to use the things for changing the language since most of the user are weak for the English language so maybe there are the things that can be used for the changing the language.

Even I am also the German guy, but most of the time I like to play this game in the English mode only, since it make more professionalism to play this game and also the English is the international language to use. Since if I want to play this game in the German language then I have to start the game from the beginning, so the best option for the game to make the user friendly is that to make the use of the patch version for the game because I have heard that the patch added the additional feature that can be used to overcome the situation.

I think the German language is there in the game that are the possible for the German user to play this game and also, and also the user can have the feature for switching the things in the game as per the choice.

This is the good thing in the game if some of the chance of making an unofficial translation, since if the Spanish translation is there in the game then that’s the best of the game. But according to my suggestion the game is the best as it is the default language for this game is the English and this is more than enough for the user to enjoy the game. The effect of the game and the scene of the game are also good to enjoy for the game,

I think the combination of the English and the German make the game more interesting , that means that let the Cutscene of the game in English and little bit of the game that are to be the German.

According to my suggestion the game have the other thing to make the correction there in the game to make the game more perfect that the game have the other issue that for the framerates, extra savegame options, stuttering, etc. so I think that first we have to make the correction on this topic and after that the game is to be concentrations the German language to be in account to make the changes. Since the default language is the English and I think that the users are able to understand this language. So the main thing in this game is to just make the changes for the major problems to make the game more interesting and not on the small thing like the language and other then else.

I think this issue will be fixed in the release of the patch for the game since I have seen that in most of the game the patch version have the changes for the minor thing that make the user to face the difficulty there in the game, so there may be the chances for the game to be fix these issue in the next version or in the patch version of this same.

This version for the game I think don’t have the much more language translator there in the game, I think the game don’t need the translator feature there for the game because there are already the default language that is the normal and simple English is used for the player that make the game to be understand by all types of the people there to play the game. And if the translator is to be there include for the game to be there then I think that it will be there in the next Patch release for the game.