Thread: Hydrophobia: Prophecy game stuck and freezes

Hydrophobia: Prophecy game stuck and freezes

HI, i have recently install Hydrophobia: Prophecy game in my machine but don’t know what could be the problem as whenever i try to play the game on 1080i it just keeps freezing at the screen and the worst thing is like i am not even able to figure out what could be the problem, either with the game or with the machine? any suggestion for resolving this would be esteemed.

Re: Hydrophobia: Prophecy game stuck and freezes

See there could be so many problems that can cause this problem with the machine as well as with the games as well, anyways will you please let me know whether this is happening only with the game you are trying to play or with almost each and every game? Because see if you are having the problem with almost each and every game that could mean as there is some problem with the machine and not with the game, or else simply game is causing problem and you should get some solution for that. But first as i mentioned you should try to mentioned over here what i have asked and off course it would be better for you as well like if you mentioned the perfect threat so that we can assist you in better way.

you should make sure whether the drivers that you have installed in your machine is perfectly working or not, because i think there could be some problem with that only instead any other thing. Thus according to me you should first of all make sure whether they are working perfectly or there is some corruption? Because if suppose there could be some corruption and in future it will surely make some another problem in your machine thus it would be better to change them at this moment only.

In fact it might be possible that the driver you have installed might be working perfectly but still you must not be having that particular rather most recent drivers installed in your machine. thus ensure whether the drive you have installed is latest as well or not. If not then off course you need to install the latest one, and as far as latest drivers are concern you can have it from your products manufacturers website.

In fact i would be better to change almost each and every drivers not only the video drivers, because there should be any sort of possibility for not working it again.

as you have mentioned like you are trying to play the game at 1080P so obviously this is going to happens, because for playing the game with such hope density require very good rather excellent hardware resources installed in the machine, and if you are having minimum system configuration so off course you’ll not get the expected performance with the games. Over here you can have option to either get the machine updated or simply try to change the settings of the game. Let me tell you as in such cases you may probably even necessitate to reduce the screen resolution.

i think you should make sure whether the system configuration you are having installed in your machine is perfect or not, because i don’t think the one you are having would be enough in order to play this games, anyways see i have mentioned the minimum system requirement that you must have to have thus Just ensure this as well.

Processor : INTEL Core 2 Duo E6540 2.33GHz and/or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5200+

GPU: ATI Radeon HD 3850 and/or NVIDIA GeForce GT 240

RAM : 2 GB or more than that

Hard drive space : 8 GB

DirectX: 9 or higher than that.

i think you should try to reinstall the game again in your machine and then see what happens, but before that as mentioned above make sure whether you are having perfect rather enough hardware acceleration from your machine.

are you having any such overheating problem with any hardware?

Because once i was also having the same problem with the machine and after such a huge effort i came to know that there were some problem because of the overheating only. Thus if you are also having the same problem with the machine at that time you should make sure whether all the FANS that you have installed in the machine is working perfectly or not.

And especially you should ensure about the GPU fan, it would be better if you keep it clean in fact if there is dust or somewhat like that then also just remove it.

I have done almost each and everything that you have mentioned but still the game seems to be giving the similar performance only and still i am not getting what could be the actual problem. I have checked the hardware which is installed in the machine rather almost install each and every drivers as well in the machine but still no change. Anyways thanks for the above suggestion.

see if you are still having some problem with the machine that simply means surely there could be some problem with the operating system that you have installed in your machine.

Over here you can have option to get the OS repaired from the same installation disk rather my recommendation is to clean install the whole OS in your machine.