Thread: What is Patch 6 for Hydrophobia: Prophecy

What is Patch 6 for Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Hi friends I have heard about the Patch 6 version of the game ‘Hydrophobia: Prophecy’ so I think that to download this patch but little bit confused about this patch 6, so I want to know what will be the benefits I will going to have if I get this patch 6 what are the changes I will going to get for the game, so should I go for the downloading this patch 6 for the game. So if you guys want to share any of the suggestion for this patch then please reply, any of the reply or the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: What is Patch 6 for Hydrophobia: Prophecy

I think this is the 6-beta version for the game, and the patch 6 will have some of the improved feature as compare to the previous version for the game, so this is good to have this patch version 6.

I think this patch is useful for the game that means that the patch 6 will have much of the changes there in the patch, so if you are planing to have hese patch then you can get it from any of the official site that have the access for downloading this patch version for the game. However if you don’t want to have this then this will not create any of the mistake for the game, since there may the next patch is there to be come which will be better then this patch.

There are some of the issue I have seen in this game that this game make my graphic card hotter after few of the time while playing the game, that means that if any of the patch is there then it might have the chances to improve the game from the previous version so I think that this patch will have some of the benefits for the user to have this patch. And also if this patch have the benefits for the game then this is better to have this patch for the use for this game. And also make the habit for using the patch version of the game that means that if any of the patch is there for the game that you are playing or having then let it download since the patch is the good thing for the game I have seen that the changes for the game is the good thing.

I have install the patch 6 for the game and I have seen one of the new area, there are the changes in the area I have seen after the patch 6 installation there in the system. The main changes are seen there in the area where you swim approximately in the big A things, with knock down on either side of the location. And the changes is there on the either side of the water also I have seen the changes for the game after the updating of the patch 6. The rolling of the water is there not seen in this patch upload.

There are the translations for these game languages is there for the benefits of the user, I have only seen the German translation there so May it is removed or may it is advanced to make the understanding for the user to understand the game language. So may this patch have this translation of the game there for the benefit of the player.

The patch 6 may have most of the error fix there in this patch 6, that means that the small issue for the sound and the screen graphics and also for the little lag that was there in the game at some of the location in this game may have fixed in this patch 6 for the game. There may be the language translator for the game is added there in the patch 6 of the game, to make the game more users friendly the glitch that were there in the game are seem to be fix there for the Patch 6 version for the game. So if the Patch 6 is there are going to release for the game then it is best to have this patch for the game to make the game more interesting.