Thread: how can character swim having hydrophobia in the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

how can character swim having hydrophobia in the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

I am having doubts in mind is that how can character having the hydrophobia can swim in the game. As the hydrophobia defines that the person is afraid of going to water and so how come it is possible that the person can swim like a fish without having fear.

Re: how can character swim having hydrophobia in the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

Yeah.. even I think the same way. How is it possible that the character having the hydrophobia can swim in the water without having fears. According to me there must be some realistic in the game. Instead they should show some fear , fit , or going to shock in the game which will make the game somewhat realistic.

I would say that the you have asked very good question and would appreciate you for this. So as you have asked the question then let me tell you that there is a reason behind this. When you play in the game you see that the when Kate use to be child she was very tough swimmer and by the way when you see the home of her you would find some collections of her which say about this.

And let me tell you that the Kate started to fear with the water was after the tragic accident where she saw her sister drowning in the water and after which she was shocked and whenever she saw the water she starts recalling the incident and runs fearing from water.

I have not seen any such collection of the Kate in her apartment while playing in the game. I want to know whether it is true that there is some collections visible in the Kate apartment. If I want to check this out what should I do?

If you want to check the collectibles in the Kate apartment then you need to get back to the level or if you have not started the game then wait until it shows something in the Kate apartment in game.

As you have said that the Kate was a swimmer when she use to be child but happening of one tragic accident made her hydrophobic and after whenever she went to the water she feared out. For this I would say that it is understandable but I have another question in mind that if she is hydrophobic then why she is living in the queen of world. As the ship size is almost big as a city and she could stay off to the water then why she is going to near to the water. I didn’t understand this matter, so do you have the answer for this question.

Actually the above guy is correct why she is going near to the water as she has enough space for running from the ware and stay somewhere on the ship where she could not see the water and I would say the ship size show is very big and could fit the whole city in. then why she is running to the water.

There is a strong reason behind this. Kate never wanted to go to the water but the memory stuck of the past tragic accident which happened with her sister. So she feels the guilt that she couldn’t save her and which comes from the subconscious mind which you can see the sounds and some hought coming from the memory in the game which makes her to stay on the ship.

As told she knows to swim but only thing which fears out her is the memory of that incident and due to this she is unable to face the water. So I guess you got the point cleared out for why she is able to swim though having the hydrophobia.

The game doesn’t tell the whole story it just give the clue in the game as the level progresses. But got to know the whole reason about the Kate and why she was hydrophobic