Thread: Is Xbox 360 version have Ultimate Edition of Jurassic Park: The Game

Is Xbox 360 version have Ultimate Edition of Jurassic Park: The Game

Anyone have any idea about this? I mean is the Xbox 360 edition just standard or is there an ultimate edition also there? So please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: Is Xbox 360 version have Ultimate Edition of Jurassic Park: The Game

As of at present, the Deluxe Edition is PC/Mac only. All four incidents are being released at one time, so they will all be on the disc for the Xbox 360.

I am in the same boat as this guy. I hope developers do not be offended if I buy the disc 360 as retail. My PC is limping along now broke later than my gpu. I acquired the deluxe edition for the team, and pre-ordered the Xbox 360 edition. You might as well, I have all the wealth in the world, but its 10 years as the previous game of Jurassic Park, why not take pleasure in it and all you can get through it. I just wish we get some sweet avatar things eventually. Shoot, I'm hoping Sam and Max also some things while we're at it. The fine print says Gamestop emailed the code and instructions so that within two days of shipment of the game. Or, if you chose to keep pick-up, which is printed on the receipt.

I ordered the deluxe PC version more or less just for additional content. I actually prefer the Xbox games on my big TV in my dinosaur obsolete (pun intended) of a computer, so you probably end up picking up the Xbox edition as well. If your computer is being picky, I say go to the console edition. You will have a superior experience with it than with fighting a vicious team.

I think the problem was actually my secondary HD. However, while testing. It is not my ram and although not my gpu (which broke and threw weeks). I have the same plan as you, you are sure a lot of extra things, but unfortunately my computer is not only up to the game. For some reason, when I pre-ordered the 360 does not give me my T-Rex DLC Avatar.

Later than the $ 35 bonus plus a $ 30 refund for preorder is the first time, I determined to get both luxury PC edition and 360 edition. I am just paying anything additional and get the best of both worlds! You bought me some X-Box achievements (sitting at over 17k gamerscore, W007!) And a pet avatar rough! I just wish it was a bird of prey.

Thank you for letting me know the presale, like many I too would have liked to have gotten a special edition of 360 would like to have the additional of the PC edition comes with, I feel terrible for PS3 users look to get the short end of stick.