Thread: What is the Exclusive PlayStation 3 content for Saint Row: The Third

What is the Exclusive PlayStation 3 content for Saint Row: The Third

Hi friends recently I have heard about the announcement that there is "an exclusive mode on the PS3 utilizing signature weapon" back at E3 that were never there as before for the game Saint Row: The Third. So I have make the search for these thing there for the game but I have not seen any of the information there for these game that I have heard so is there anything that are extra for the PS3 user to be included there for the game. So is there any of the information about this thing then please does the reply. Since I have visited several of the links but not get the proper solution for this query so any of the information will be appreciated

Re: What is the Exclusive PlayStation 3 content for Saint Row: The Third

According to my information for this game there will not be any PS3 exclusive content like that was there confirmed earlier in the year. There may be some of the options and different thoughts that were under process, but there are no chances for having content for PS3. Since this game is best for the Xbox 360 user.

Re: What is the Exclusive PlayStation 3 content for Saint Row: The Third

There are not that much of information about the game for the extra mode or something for the Playstation, all I have seen there is the unclear announcing "an exclusive mode on the PS3 utilizing signature weapon". There are not that clear information for the game mode would be for this PS3. but the game is best for whatever the version or the medium you are preferring to use thinks game to play there are not that much of the changes there for both the versions.