Thread: Each character has same voice in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Each character has same voice in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hi all, I was watching a number of streams and noticed there was no difference in the Shouts (voice-wise) even though the characters are from a different race. Have I hear this correctly or does the tone of voice change depending on the race? I am really excited to see comments from you people on this.

Re: Each character has same voice in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I think you may be right, considering in all previous Elder Scroll games your character never so much as coughed. They probably didn't put too much effort into variety of one sentence. Maybe it's the voice of the baby dragon you swallowed who now lives in your belly and eats your food? This is stupid little dragon. If you have noticed an agrarian sound more like man race's voice but this could be explained. If an American lived in Australia for a long period of time then they will eventually develop an accent. This is just my thought about this.

This is similar to the groans you hear when you get hit, they are all the same. It’s one of those things you have to put up with.

I have also noticed the same that every character in that is having the same voice and i really dont like this. There must be a bit difference in the voice of the characters. I dont know that this is the bug with the game or it is made in this way only.