Thread: Does your expectations changed from the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Does your expectations changed from the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

As a result, when Skyrim was first announced, I was much hyped, I was actually much hyped up to the midnight release. Then I start to play the game. It is a very good game, but it did not turn out exactly how I wanted/ pictured it. Is it the same with you, or do you feel different about it? What you guys experience through this game? Please share your occurrence with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Does your expectations changed from the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

At what time Skyrim was first announced, I expected the best game ever. Then after finding out more and more info about the game, my expectations lowered considerably. Now that I’m actually playing the game, I’m enjoying it a lot and I feel as though I’m able to appreciate it more because my expectations weren't ridiculously high.

The game is completely superb! However I must admit the texture question on the 360 is rather disappointing. I am able to live with all the additional trivial ones; however this issue actually breaks game immersion for me. I understand the folks at Bethesda are probably yearning for a break, but for the sake of their reputation for high quality, they should formally address at least one major issue for every platform the game is on before taking a breather.

It didn't turn out accurately how I pictured it, however I wouldn't articulate it's a disappointment / not as good as than I pictured it. It presently has a dissimilar "feel" that I can't precisely describe. I love it although.

I believe more people were additional excited than me. I tried to stay away as a result I don't get the disappointment similar to I had through Oblivion. I hated it on launch. I suspend playing Oblivion however one month afterward I tried it again and loved it. I am a bit upset with Skyrim (up to now don't see the Wow graphics on my 360) however that could be a good sign. All it means I necessitate is to get make use of to Skyrim as its own game. I guess what is actually disappointing me on Skyrim is another time, Todd Howard and company tooting their own horn another time and not living up to what they say. Up to now they can't deliver what they spew out.

Bethesda told us that they weren't showing PC footage for the reason that PC graphics where so much better than those of consoles that console gamers would experience bad if they watched them. PC graphics aren't still what you call modern. We were informing that PC version will acquire a special UI in favor of it and it doesn't. And we were inform that they made a wonderful program that plays the game itself and automatically discover bugs, and the game is full of bugs.