Thread: Health and Stamina for a Caster in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Health and Stamina for a Caster in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hi guys I am having some confusion regarding the stamina and health can someone tell me how significant is it for me to enlarge Health and stamina at level up for a caster character? Optimistically there are spine potions/spells in the game; as a result stamina isn't actually wanted for me? In addition with health pots and healing spells obtainable a big health pool can't be that essential?

Re: Health and Stamina for a Caster in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm level 15 and I position presently a few points in stamina and health. At the moment Marokei literally 2 shots me. Possibly I’m not supposed to be here at this level however it's a hurt and I’m getting aggravated. Consider every level up based on recent performance. If you die too frequently, possibly pick up a number of healths for a level or two.

Raising health is necessary unless you are playing on simple. I overstep my zoning a little and go into superior places I not supposed to be however I have been one shot killed resting on two occasions (one through a Giant and one through a Giant Frost Spider) by way of 200 healths. I actually wouldn’t be expecting to make it into mid game through 100 base health’s on whatever thing additional than very simple mode.

Why do you require Stamina as a caster? Am I missing somewhat major? I have invested 90% into Magicka and rest Health. I outline doing 2x magicka, 1x health, 2x magicka, 1x health etc is superior subsequently? Or supposed to I perform 3x magicka? And Skyyr, I was simply asking regarding it for the reason that Stamina increases your carrying aptitude.