Thread: I don't like encumbrance in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I don't like encumbrance in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hello guys I would like to share this to you. I am totally disappointed with encumbrance in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. So I've never been a fan of encumbrance in games, at the same time as it might certainly make sense commencing a realism stand point, in favor of me, from a game play position it is presently irritating. Bethesda makes it still more frustrating within their games b/c they add tons of lootable items and many times you don't acquainted with which things you possibly will need later, a number of things you know you might require afterward you're forced to leave behind. What you guys think about it? Please share your replies with me.

re: I don't like encumbrance in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I don't presume there's a mod out to cut down resting on the weight value of items, for the most part ingredients, I would like all my ingredients/materials on the way to weigh zero, I am able to deal by means of weight on weapons and what not however I don't approximating being bogged down through crafting supplies, it's presently silly.

That’s it, although. According to me, part of it is making a selection. Without selection the world is a boring place, which is why I disagreed on top of them removing classes.

It based on how much realism Bethesda needs to the Skyrim game. I consider they won't care regarding changing this system. I am a lot more worried regarding the other major annoying bugs. I got stunned at what time someone told Skyrim Does Not Have Hardware Mouse shift. I am actually worried regarding the "pc future" of this game, thought. Hope you discover a technique to deal through the encumbrance! I am able to not at all deal through a FPS-based mouse movement. It kills me.

As per my knowledge Encumbrance is piece of making choices, no encumbrance and you are able to carry an unlimited number of health potions given you the apparent advantage over the enemy, Bethesda would be strung up commencing the adjacent pole had they given that choice. I consider they've been pretty generous through the encumbrance essentially. 300 is a whole lot. You are able to probably carry around multiple sets of heavy armor through that. If they had actually gone in favor of realism it would almost certainly have been somewhat like 150 instead.

My simply problem through encumbrance and I think in realism is that you necessitate gold to survive. And the easiest technique is to loot, as a result it's extremely frustrating to have allotted of good gear and be so far from a buyer. without attributes encumbrance makes no sense what-so-ever just for the reason that you have high endurance (health) does not mean you are able to carry a bad load of armor (or just for the reason that you are able to run fast [stamina] does not mean you are able to carry allot, which still "attribute" it is tagged on to).

Re: I don't like encumbrance in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I was waiting for an encumbrance of approximately 120 maybe at first. I essentially feel 300 is a little bit too much in support of a level 1 character. Actually as a TES fan I'm surprised somebody would wish for encumbrance gone.