Thread: Quest Loot & Rewards are leveled in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quest Loot & Rewards are leveled in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hello guys as we all know that this game is released and now maximum people are having this game. So now my question is, are quest specific loot and rewards leveled this time around? I understand that dungeon levels are "locked" around the level you initial enter them. However does the similar go for at what time you accept quests, or enter quest explicit dungeons? I ask this, for the reason that one of my biggest gripes regarding Oblivion was waiting until I was an explicit level to start a quest in order to acquire the majority excellent likely quest loot & reward.

Re: Quest Loot & Rewards are leveled in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I haven't found whatever thing further than steel so far. I haven't still seen whatever obsession beyond steel. So I really do suspect there's some leveling at the back loot. And I've heard there's leveling behind what vendors offer. Of course, this possibly will be simply for the reason that I've visited the first two towns.

It's seems to be similar as fallout. Based on the level and day/time you go toward the vendor what they have changes. Prior to me sepaking through the greybeards the vendor simply had hunting bows with 11 damage, at the moment she has an Orc bow through 16 damage that does look a little sexy I must say.

Hello guys it’s a nice thread and I would like to share my experience about this game. I Found an enchanted glass warhammer, was level 9 at the time! It was dungeon loot and I don’t think so it’s a quest-reward.