Thread: Is Jurassic Park: The Game Designed for controller

Is Jurassic Park: The Game Designed for controller

Hello friends, from the images I've seen it seems that the game was designed largely with a gamepad type in mind. Obviously, that's fine for consoles, but I wonder if the PC is going to undermine the experience of something if you only have a keyboard? He wondered if it would be worth buying a driver to get the most out of the game. Does anyone else have similar problems / ideas? So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Is Jurassic Park: The Game Designed for controller

The PC version can be optimized for both the mouse and keyboard, but I have yet to show a demonstration of them. I do not think that having a keyboard instead of a driver to take some of the overall experience, but I would like to see how they will be put to use in the game.

Correct, they put a lot of time and effort to ensure that the practice would be just as challenging and satisfying as their platform of choice is. Consoles, PC, iPad every one of they've had people look at what makes the understanding fun in those explicit platforms. I myself have worked and revised several revisions to the PC controls to ensure that PC gamers do not feel they are getting less experience!

I've been playing TellTale Games with a PC controller for a while ... even that is not expected ... with Xpadder. I think all the games would be great of them.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    Correct, they put a lot of time and effort to ensure that the practice would be just as challenging and satisfying as their platform of choice is. Consoles, PC, iPad every one of they've had people look at what makes the understanding fun in those explicit platforms. I myself have worked and revised several revisions to the PC controls to ensure that PC gamers do not feel they are getting less experience!
    Sounds great! I hope you are able to show the control of different directions before the release. It's just like an important bit of the gameplay that I think a couple of images that compare the different platforms will go a long way. Of course, this is just a thinly veiled attempt to obtain more images...

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    I've been playing TellTale Games with a PC controller for a while ... even that is not expected ... with Xpadder. I think all the games would be great of them.
    That's exactly what I was going to suggest, lol! If I can do a job of controller with Xpadder World of Warcraft, you may be able to make a driver to do almost anything on a PC if you're smart enough.

I just wanted to say that if you are a regular customer and Telltale a driver is within your budget, it is totally worth buying. Games like Wallace & Gromit, Sam & Max: The Devil Back to the Future Playhouse and are much nicer when using a controller. And, as others have whispered, using a program like Xpadder is able to use a controller with all Telltale games you like. Particularly Monkey Island is much more fun that way. I have no idea what you're thinking the keyboard + mouse controls, other than I know I will be playing Jurassic Park with my gamepad. Possible good-the idea of Telltale: affordable usb-controller with a small logo Telltale (or Max of fire, or whatever) on it. If you could convince enough people to buy something like that, would certainly have reduced the amount of people complaining about the control systems in their games. The PC-version of Super Meat Boy actually begins with a message proverb that the game is more pleasurable when by means of a gamepad. Perhaps episodes of Telltale could contain a similar message?

Honestly, I recommend that anyone getting PC games one of 360 drivers with cable. It's like $ 20 and USB controller is the best I ever had. Also if you have a 360, has an additional driver.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    I just wanted to say that if you are a regular customer and Telltale a driver is within your budget, it is totally worth buying. Games like Wallace & Gromit, Sam & Max: The Devil Back to the Future Playhouse and are much nicer when using a controller. And, as others have whispered, using a program like Xpadder is able to use a controller with all Telltale games you like. Particularly Monkey Island is much more fun that way. I have no idea what you're thinking the keyboard + mouse controls, other than I know I will be playing Jurassic Park with my gamepad. Possible good-the idea of Telltale: affordable usb-controller with a small logo Telltale (or Max of fire, or whatever) on it. If you could convince enough people to buy something like that, would certainly have reduced the amount of people complaining about the control systems in their games. The PC-version of Super Meat Boy actually begins with a message proverb that the game is more pleasurable when by means of a gamepad. Perhaps episodes of Telltale could contain a similar message?
    Recently started playing adventures, playing long time ago, I saw that you have the games like Sam & Max, Monkey Island all the great games in the past, so I downloaded the demo, but the control just sucks discomfort in your PC, we usually tune in to shitty console and PC gamers, it's just a no go play in any games, if you want to offer to the market then make a proper control of markets. ..