Thread: where to get the free Game Episode 1 for Jurassic Park: The Game

where to get the free Game Episode 1 for Jurassic Park: The Game

I have heard something about the free episode for the Jurassic park along with the package of the game ‘Jurassic Park: The Game’ so I don’t have much more information about this topic so if you guys have any of the information about this free episode and the way to have this episode for the Jurassic park then please do the reply. Thanks for the help if you can

Re: where to get the free Game Episode 1 for Jurassic Park: The Game

There are the possibilities to have this free 1st episode of the game to be downloading from the site after purchase the new Jurassic Park blu ray, since with this you will get a code to download. So this code is helping you to get that download from the site.

Along with the purchase of the new Jurassic Park blue ray pack, you will get the code and this code you can use for the PSN and also for the Pc so you have to make the use of this advantage. So this is the best thing for the game that after having the game we have the additional thing to get the first episode1 from the site that have to be there for this thing to have but there the need for the code is to be there that you have to make the use of this game code that you have get along with the package this is for the verification process for the user that the user that have the blu ray pack can only be able to get the free 1st episode.

As I have seen that the first episode free after 2 or 3 months since I have search for the site for this Jurassic Park: The Game special package with this so I have get that to know about the first episode free to download but only after the 2 or 3 months from the release of the game.

After the purchase of the ‘Jurassic Park: The Game’ the customer get the unique code along with the package and after that this code is used at the official site that have the free episode with it but however the thing come in to live only after the 2 to 3 month so after that only than player can be able to have this free episode 1 t download with the help of the unique code that are there with the package of the game, that means after entering the proper unique code you are able to download the thing that are thee for your skims.

I think it is some of the promotional thing that are there available for the game marketing and also I want you to know that after you have get the unique code for the game to have the first episode, then you have to wait for site to redeem your unique code as to be going live soon.

Along with the package of the CD pack for this game there are some of the code that the customer will get and that code is used for the purpose for creating the account and also for the free episode of the dinosaur movies first part and that is also in the blue ray print and this is only possible that you must have the code which is providing by the purchased of the game from online. So for that you have to visit there site and find out the free episode for the same and also if the user have any of the issue for this then they can be go for the official site for the support to know more about this game.