Thread: Bug in Dead island Arena Bloodbath DLC

Bug in Dead island Arena Bloodbath DLC

I send the DLC of Dead island Arena Bloodbath to one of my friend and he installed that. all we were wishing is to fast travel to that but it was not there in the fast travel list. After that my game gat free zed and I was not able to open the menu, inventory, etc. And so I made him to validate the game and both of us started the steam and when we saw for the DLC then it was unlocked and that is fine. But after the loading screen, I found that my friend was booted out and I was shown a message on the screen that shows "Your playing alone now". I am not able to understand that what to do now. I am having the preordered DLC. Can somebody please tell me that what is the problem with this and how it can be resolved.

Re: Bug in Dead island Arena Bloodbath DLC

Many of the times, I also get the random kicks from the game. So what you can do is, just try by remaking another session. Now see if that is saying that DLC is unlocked on the other end there is nothing wrong with the DLC. It is just the problem with the connection and this is normal as it happens with many of the other users as well.

Re: Bug in Dead island Arena Bloodbath DLC

If there is some issue with the installation of the game then you are surely going to get the issues like this. So what you can go is just uninstall the game and then install it again. I have seen in many of the cases like this where re-installation solves the problem and I hope that it will do the same for you as well.