Thread: Khajiit Night-Eye in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Khajiit Night-Eye in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I need to know the details of Night-Eye. If anyone has anyway to find out, I would definitely appreciate it. If Night-Eye is a passive so that when I'm in a dark area I have better vision automatically, I will end up playing a Khajiit. If it's something I have to activate with a cool down and what not, I'll stick to Imperial.

Re: Khajiit Night-Eye in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I read somewhere that you can turn it on and off at will using the power with no cool down, don't have a clue if that is true or not though sorry.

In Oblivion I had to change the scripts for spells/abilities like Night-Eye and Detect Life so they worked like a toggle. Hopefully in Skyrim this will be the default or the same bit of coding will work the same.

I am unsure how you think that makes sense. Not trolling but seriously wondering your thought process. Sometimes areas aren't all that dark and you really don't need night eye or don't wish to use it. Night Eye makes things change color as well so you don't get to see things in their normal light. It isn't a matter of light and dark it is also hue which to me is a big deal. I don't always want to see blue. It's like playing a FPS and having nothing but green night vision, would you spend 64 bucks on a game to see nothing but green when the world is highly detailed? I don't think so, so no... It will be worth using and it is nice to be able to toggle it on and off. Also, people state no cool down which makes it all the better than previous games.

For some reason I was under the impression that Khajiit could just have Night-Eye on at all times, which means day time looks normal, but night time and caves just look less dark. Never played a Khajiit before, so I didn't know about Nighteye in the past. Just trying to decide if this will be my first Khajiit or not.

If it makes you feel any better, the Khajiit claws have a damage rating of 15 and swing pretty fast. By comparison, an eleven mace has a damage rating of 18. And unarmed combat does come up from time to time. Also, they're the only race to get a +10 to Sneak, and they look absolutely great.

Just play an Orc. The Berserker is insanely broken - you have no idea. It doubles melee damage and halves damage received for 60 seconds, once per day. By comparison, the Redguard's Adrenaline Rush ability improves stamina regen for 60 seconds. The only downside to the Orc is that - unlike every other race - they have no secondary, passive ability (like a resistance or water breathing or claws). Just the Berserker ability. Also, since when are Redguard resistant to poison. Was this a racial quality of the Redguards before?