Thread: What is the release date of the Jurassic Park: The Game for PSN in Europe?

What is the release date of the Jurassic Park: The Game for PSN in Europe?

Hello friends. When the Jurassic Park: The Game will be launched in Europe for PSN? I have read on any web site on launch day is the same as in the U.S. (11/15), but in some other sites that can be taken to get among 2 weeks and one month after the U.S. make public date? Can anyone confirm the date? So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: What is the release date of the Jurassic Park: The Game for PSN in Europe?

Europe is a big problem for the game developer and publishers, so we are functioning tough to get the game on PSN out in Europe on the similar day when it will be released in North America. They will be talented to prove that soon I hope. As for the Xbox 360, i.e. they do not have an office in Europe. That means they required an associate there to bring out the game for you. The good news is that we will be able to make an announcement on that soon. So, while not being able to get the 360 version before the end of the year, they will do everything they can to reach as soon as possible.

I guess the PlayStation 3 could come a day 16 as the Play Station Network is for all time updated on a Wednesday. So you have to wait for the Wednesday so that you can get the game on it.

Europe is a big problem for the game developer and publishers, so we are functioning tough to get the game on PSN out in Europe on the similar day when it will be released in North America. They will be talented to prove that soon I hope. As for the Xbox 360, i.e. they do not have an office in Europe. That means they required an associate there to bring out the game for you. The good news is that we will be able to make an announcement on that soon. So, while not being able to get the 360 version before the end of the year, they will do everything they can to reach as soon as possible.
    Thanks for the info, I've been very excited and looking forward to this game since it was announced some time, could put a? Sticky side up when the announcement is made to make it clear to us all to see I'm waiting urgently launch this game in the UK for the Xbox 360.

Some people, as well as in my opinion, wrote in the EU PS3 today asking if it was to be released next week and have not answered. So I guess we're not allowed to say anything.

First, thanks for the official word that you provide about the European launch of JP. I read that many of us prefer to have a PS3 game disc a PSN download (technical reasons, and want to have a collector's box in his hands). Can you tell us whether we can expect a PS3 game JP retail in the near future? Is there any possibility of having some languages other voice (I'm French but I think players Spanish, Italian ...) in a future version of the game?