Thread: Can we pre-load the Jurassic Park: The Game?

Can we pre-load the Jurassic Park: The Game?

Hello friends, I think it would be nice if we could download the pitcher, so we have prepared. It then launched an update of the game files when you leave. In this way the servers are so clogged to download the launcher. So if you people are having any information about it then please let me know about it and also you can share some other thought about it. Thank you.

Re: Can we pre-load the Jurassic Park: The Game?

I share your desire to come and play the game as quickly as possible... but the games tend to drop fairly quickly, even on days out...

To provide a preload of the game would be completed sometime before the release date. With the game from Telltale frequently adjust and fix the little things to the wire. So, although we would like to be able to preload a game I do not think this is technically feasible for them.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    To provide a preload of the game would be completed sometime before the release date. With the game from Telltale frequently adjust and fix the little things to the wire. So, although we would like to be able to preload a game I do not think this is technically feasible for them.
    Should not the game can do the night before launch? Or in the similar week? The idea is that the preload of the same week of release, or the night before.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    In fact, given its release on the same day in a disk of 360 ... technically not the game is done, so you have to wait for the game and also you have to get the game when it will be official been released and also it will be announced to the user to get the game.

Should not the game can do the night before launch? Or in the similar week? The idea is that the preload of the same week of release, or the night before.
    Most of the games, yes, but most games have long development cycles. But Telltale episodic makes games that need short development cycles. You should see the intensity of the complaining here gets when an episode is taking more than one month without any sign of a release date. Telltale needs every day can get to complete some of these things and that's presently how the business model installation and is so far the only method to release episodic games worked.

In fact, given its release on the same day in a disk of 360 ... technically not the game is done, so you have to wait for the game and also you have to get the game when it will be official been released and also it will be announced to the user to get the game.
    That's true, Jurassic Park is unlike since they are making public at a time, but once that is done I'm certain it will launch a series of "episode at a time is most likely not worth put into practice a system of preload only a game. Or maybe who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    Most of the games, yes, but most games have long development cycles. But Telltale episodic makes games that need short development cycles. You should see the intensity of the complaining here gets when an episode is taking more than one month without any sign of a release date. Telltale needs every day can get to complete some of these things and that's presently how the business model installation and is so far the only method to release episodic games worked.

That's true, Jurassic Park is unlike since they are making public at a time, but once that is done I'm certain it will launch a series of "episode at a time is most likely not worth put into practice a system of preload only a game. Or maybe who knows?
    The thing is that Telltale has previously completed the game; every part of 4 episodes will be make it public on 15 of this month. As I work now preload.

I would like to say that the game and developer are having no plan for the pre-load of the game, so you have to wait for the release date of the game and get the game for you.