Thread: - Which are the other dinosaurs that you will like to see in the Jurassic Park: The Game

- Which are the other dinosaurs that you will like to see in the Jurassic Park: The Game

I have come across the latest of the jp that is Jurassic Park: The Game and I am liking all the dinosaurs that I have seen in the game so far but then I was just thinking that there are so many of dinosaur that has not been included so I just wanted to know from you all that Which are the other dinosaurs that you will like to see in the Jurassic Park or the dinosaurs that will make this game even better. Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: - Which are the other dinosaurs that you will like to see in the Jurassic Park: The Game

I will like to see the following ones:

Re: - Which are the other dinosaurs that you will like to see in the Jurassic Park: The Game

I will like to see some of the aquatic reptiles and I will love to see the other scary ones like tylosaurus progier or cymbospondylus and celeophysis or bayonyx will be a good choice as well. It will be more interesting if they include color-changing Carnotaur and Deinosuchus.

I will like to see some of the aquatic reptiles and I will love to see the other scary ones like tylosaurus progier or cymbospondylus and celeophysis or bayonyx will be a good choice as well. It will be more interesting if they include color-changing Carnotaur and Deinosuchus.
    I have heard they have added a aquarium level in the game so I think that there will be some interesting and surprising creatures as well as far as I can guess and I have heard is that they have added a tylosaurus. I personally will like to see the Pteranodons, Proceratosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Stegosaurus rather than seeing the aquarium ones and to make it interesting I will like to see dinosaurs egg that are cracking out and the new ones coming out form it. I think that this will really make the game more interesting and realistic as well.

I will like to see the following ones:
    • Protoceratops
    • Pteranodon,
    • Stegosaurus
    • Ankylosaurus
    • Allosaurus
    • brachiosaurus maiasaurus pteranodon
    • galimimus

If it is just about suggestion then I think that the following should be there as well:
    • Baryonyx Walkeri
    • Metriacanthosaurus Shangyouensis
    • Mosasaurus hoffmanni
    • Gallimimus Bullatus
    • Herrerasaurus Ischigualastensis
    • Brachiosaurus Altithorax
    • Compsognathus Longipes
    • Dilophosaurus Venenifer

I will like to see this:
    • Pteranodon Longiceps
    • Segisaurus Halli
    • Parasaurolophus Walkeri
    • Proceratosaurus Bradleyi
    • Troodon Formosus Venenifer
    • Stegosaurus Armatus Gigas
    • Triceratops Horridus
    • Tyrannosaurus Rex
    • Velociraptor Antirrhopus

I have come across the following ones that are mentioned in the novel so I think that they should add then as well:
    • Styracosaurus
    • Microceratops
    • Maiasaura
    • Procompsognathus
    • Othneilia
    • Hypsilophodon
    • Euoplocephalus
    • Apatosaurus
    • Hadrosaurus
    • Cearadactylus

Here is my list:
    • Velociraptor Wuerhosaurus
    • Xiphactinus
    • Xuanhanosaurus
    • Yangchuanosaurus
    • Zuniceratops
    • Sinosauropterx
    • Sordes
    • Diplodocus
    • Domeykosaurus
    • Nyctosaurus
    • Ornithocheirus
    • Orodromeus
    • Ouranosaurus

I will like to see the below flying creatures:

The below beast are from avatar I don’t know their names but they appear to be so scary and I will say that I will like to see them in the JP:

Yes these one will be the Big Dady of all the beast in this game but then I am thinking what will we do if we they start chasing us in the jungle because then I think that just shooting them with guns as in the movie itself will not appear to be good in the game. I think that there should be some dinosaurs form our site to fight with these and it will be really a interesting seen.