Thread: Split-screen question for ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Split-screen question for ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Recently I have purchased the game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ I like this game this is the best game I have seen, however the game is fine on my console but recently I have seen an issue for these game that with one of my friends I was playing the game in the split-screen co-op he is with the Andriel and me as Eradan. So the issue is that I have seen that on my screen there is the next to my friend symbol that is Andriel: Waiting on other Players. I have try several thing but it won’t go away from the screen, so what is this issue is all about, so if you guys have the solution for this then please do the reply.

Re: Split-screen question for ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

According to my suggestion this kind of the message is generated if you both of the guys are not in the same towns or location that means that if you both are in other location then there are the chances for having this kind of the message on the screen. So for that the little thing that you people can do is that you both have to come back to the town.

This game have the best of the thing to play so don’t think that there are no need for the player to play the game in the split-screen because these kind of the issue are seen there in the split screen only and also these mode ruins the graphics big time and also the vertical split is more distraction compared to horizontal. So the best solution for this is if you wants to make the friends or other person play this game with you then avoid the split screen co-op if possible and you can play the multiplayer mode this will be the better option.

You can restart the mission if you are facing this problems or you can play the multiplayer game, make sure that you configuration should have the needed configuration there which are requirement for this game to play.

Because even I have also facing the same kind of the problems with my console also whenever I try to play this game in split screen but after all I get the solution.
    For more information on this visit Constant message on screen "waiting for players" in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

If you people have stuck over the split screen cooperative mode then whenever such thing happen then just make your friends to move and let your friends to select the go back to whatever the town is there and after the selection for that town just cancel that town, and after that there are no chances for the same thing to be happen for this game again since whenever I have this issue I just do this thing and it work fine for my issue. May it will work for you also.

I have not seen this kind of the thing in my console since I mostly play with my friends in split screen mode only ansd I have not seen any of the issue releted to the split screen, it may be the CD issue that you are using for the play in your PS3 may it be there are some of thescratch over the CD and may it is not the original one that you are using for playing in the PS3 console.