Thread: Park Map for ‘Jurassic Park: The Game’

Park Map for ‘Jurassic Park: The Game’

Hey friends recently I have seen the demo for ‘Jurassic Park: The Game’ so I am very much interested about this release so I want to know more about this game regarding the map and on the same, so guys what you have think about the type of the map are there to be include In this game so if you guys have any of the suggestion or reply for this then please do the reply. Any of the reply or the suggestion will be appreciated

Re: Park Map for ‘Jurassic Park: The Game’

There are in this game I have seen lots of the drivable vehicles and also the collection for the number of dinosaurs and this game is with the excellent of the graphics for the age of the console. Here the map mission is basically same as the other GPS system. So whatever the map is here in this game the game will be the best for play.

I think this game is similar to the Jurassic Park III: Dinosaur Battles that work on the scan command, may be the story for the game is continue from the previous version of this game where the group of youth were taken to Isla Sorna on an journey led by Harrison Manly to view the entire wildlife at Casablanca Nature Reserve. And they have decided that not to use a map and injured up on the island. So I think that there are the maps in this game that can be used for the purpose for finding the way in this game that to make the player to run from the trap of this dinosaur.

There are the map in which the player controls characters displayed on that map, and directing the move with the help of the mouse and giving the player commands with the help of the command or from the mouse to move the characters. So with the help of the map navigation the character can be identify the location that where now he have to proceed.

In most of the mission the player have to be require to built up the base camp there any there they have to make the collection for the supplies, items in random supply boxes are updated by this collection make by the character. And for that collection the players have to make the use of this map there in this game, the map is useful for this thing.

The official map for this game is the good one I have seen in this game and also there I have also seen the fan-made maps based off maps seen in the move. There are also the most of the map are the compiled map, and may there are the chances for the game that make the player to customize their own map as per the choice of the user. Some of the points have the fan-made map of both Nublar and Sorna that took into account every detail of the movies. And also they are the solid place that there are none of the chances for having the hole to hide the character.

In this game the interesting thing is that the game have included the "Hazard" which is consider to be Red carnivorous markers types of the dinosaurs with the exclusion of Baryonyx, and this is also true that this dinosaurs were not going to leave the Baryonyx.

Whatever the map in this game those all are important in this game to play because this map only help the player about the location that the player have stuck and can’t able to find the place for the game to make the exit from the location and there are the various of the location that can be used for the saving from the attack of the dinosaurs. So that types of t location is also there in the map. Finally I can say that the map is every time important, for this game best the map the best the difficulty for the game.

There are so many of the location in this game that is very much interesting in this game, and also there are the places that without the map it is not possible to move from those areas. So maybe there are the maps there in the games that are necessary to know about the new location in this game that is come for the play. So there are the needs of the things like the map that make the player to enjoy the way and to play the game.