Thread: Best of the Jurassic Park the Game for Xbox 360

Best of the Jurassic Park the Game for Xbox 360

Hi friends recently I Have seen the demo for the game ‘Jurassic Park: the Game’ so I am ve4ry much excited about this game since I am the fan of the Jurassic Park series, so I want to know more about this game and also I have heard that Xbox 360 has special preference for this particular game, so what are the best part there in this game and what are the extra additional things are there in this game since I want to have this game for my Xbox so if you guys have any of the information abut this game then please let me know, so any of the ideas that you want to search about the best of this game then please do the reply.

Re: Best of the Jurassic Park the Game for Xbox 360

As I know about this game is that the game are split into five part ad each part have the same value in the market and these pack of five is for the PS3 and PC version. But basically I think that the Xbox version will be the best for this game so just get it I don’t think that there are any of the changes for the Xbox version and for the PC version.

According to my information this game is also available for the disk that means that this game is there for the PS3 version and also PC version if you care, and this version can be down loadable and in 5 parts. And also you have to download them separately.

As I know that the Telltale doesn't want to deal with XBLA anymore, and there are the chances that 360 version is getting a disc release, and also this is true that they are launching the game from all three consoles. And also I want to make it sure that the 360 version of Jurassic Park will be identical to the other versions, at most you will don’t have to go for the other version for this game then you have to take this version sine I have not seen that much of differences there in the game for the PC and for the Xbox.

There are the advantages of having this game for the Xbox since there are the achievements on XBL account if you have to get this 360 version for this game. But if you get the PC version for this game then you will get the both the refund and free game voucher, and also there are the better graphics are there for both of the version but for the PC version there is the need for the best of the Graphic card that can make the game more interesting to play and to enjoy the effect that are there in this game. But as I think that the game is best only for the console since the console is only for the gaming purpose where as the PC is for the additional use so if you are the console user then this is the best game for your console too.

I was the biggest fan of the TellTale game so In my collection for the game there are also the game of these TellTale, so I have seen that this time the TellTale have released the best of all the collection for the game, however The PS3 and PC were act as the same. However the main difference for these both version I have seen that if you are the console user then you have to go for the store and have to make the collection for this game for all the new release of the TellTale game, and if you are to PC user then there are the possibility that you can simply get this are from their official site by just making them download on your system and then install that game to play in your system and this is what I think that the advantage for being having and trying for the PC version of this game. But there are no much or you can say that there are zero of to changes you can see in both of the version for the game.

There are nothing big deal I have seen for both of the version for this game it doesn’t matter whether you are the PC user or you are the Console user the matter is the only thing that how is the game that you are going to buy or download so as I can say that there is nothing wrong to have this game for the PC as well as for the console and according to me this game is my favorites and I’m quite sure that this game make the user to enjoy and to play as he desire and also most of the thing is totally depends on the retailer or the game seller that what are the benefits they are going to provide with both of the version for the game, so there are nothing special for the game , however I have heard about the thing about this game is that all the version are released at the same day on the store and also on most of the official site that provide these feature for downloading the game.

There is one thing that I want to make the clear that all the game is same may it is of the PC or May it is of the Console version, and also this both versions are releasing on the same date. But may be the media for releasing this version may be the different. But the PS3 gamer have to wait for the game, and also had to wait just like the PC users may be it around the week.

There is nothing I have seen that they are going to make the charges for the episode, and however I think that the game is only going to release for the disk may it is not true but I have seen that in one of the site for this game. But however the console game is always better then the PC because the main thing about the PC game is that the disk get always get the scratched up. So if this thing happen then there are no option then you have to get the new one for the same, and if you have the console version that is for the Xbox then you will get the game that won’t get scratch up and also this don’t have the chances that they is with you forte long time.

According to me the best is the PC version to have to play for the game, which means there are the benefits to have this game and also one installment for this game can give the access for the game. That means that the game can be install and ten enjoy for whenever want to play this game in the system.

The best thing for this game I have seen is the animal and the nature scene there in this game, and also the sound effect in this game is quite interesting and the graphics also there in the game is good for the player to play the game. So these things are there in the game that can be including for both of the version for the game. But if you are trying to get the console version that is for your Xbox360 then it is the best for this game to have for your console version that normally made for the video game only. So this is the best idea for the game to have the game in the console version.