Thread: How to get the Winged Dragon of Ra?

How to get the Winged Dragon of Ra?

Hey guy few days ago I saw Winged Dragon of Ra cards on internet. I like the cards very much and want to buy one. I searched on many sites also on google. I also search on many shops but I can’t find the cards any where I want to buy it as soon as possible so can anyone tell me from where I can get this Winged Dragon of Ra cards?

Re: How to get the Winged Dragon of Ra?

Hey even I like Winged Dragon of Ra card and I love to play with it. I bought it from ebay you will easily get this card from this site in lower price than from any store.

Yap, you will surely get Winged Dragon of Ra cards from ebay site. Even I have this card but get this card not to play tournaments game I bought this just because I like to collect it not to play. Because konami made a declaration that this card can’t be used for tournament and the card is only use of collection purpose because its value is in auction not the value of card game.

Hey, I don’t find the cards on the ebay site please suggest me any other site where I can get it quick. And thanks for your suggestion guys.

Hey even I have lots of Winged Dragon of Ra cards and I play with it daily. I have a huge collection of it. When you will buy this card make sure that there is no plastic holographic design over the front of the car that is the sign of duplicate product. Be aware of duplicate product there are many in market. And compare the back card which is standard with original card.

Hey try on Amazon site you will get from this site even I bought from this site. Ya, and be aware of duplicate product even I have a set of duplicate product.