Thread: How is the Mosasaur in the Jurassic Park: The Game?

How is the Mosasaur in the Jurassic Park: The Game?

Hello friends, I just wanted to get their opinions. I love the fact that we are receiving a mosasaur in the game, the low water seems creepy. Now considering that, according to the movie, animal DNA was taken from blood-sucking insects trapped in amber, how they manage to get a hold of mosasaur DNA? I support the suspension of belief, such a state trying to find out. I think it will be answered in the game, but what do you think? Please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: How is the Mosasaur in the Jurassic Park: The Game?

Like sharks, whales, dolphins, squid, cod, salmon, turtles, sea horses, basically any type of creature under the water, killing himself and is stranded by the tide, I imagine that the same was probably at least once during the time that mosasaurs existed. Need not even have been killed have become stranded, but they could only have been confused and staggered to the ground.

I think that the mosasaur will be the beached and I think the mosquito which is there in the game will take the advantage if the mosasaur will be there in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimos View Post
    I think that the mosasaur will be the beached and I think the mosquito which is there in the game will take the advantage if the mosasaur will be there in the game.
    Note that the mosquito only needs blood. So the mosasaur not have to be present for the mosquito to acquire some fresh blood found somewhere ... I know I'm not really letting go of ideas.

It's been a at the same time as since I read the book, other than I imagine ingen in addition improved genetic matter from the ground up bones. If you imagine about it, why a company in a position merely ingen DNA set up conserved in amber? DNA found in amber was probably the least fragmented, but once an adequate amount of high excellence dino DNA have been composed, the DNA could probably contain been utilized to help reconstruct sequences from other sources.

I am familiar with that there is no mention of these techniques are been utilized, but are more likely, especially considering that the DNA comes from multiple sources and in a lot of cases, a single sample includes the contributions of various animals, nearly all possible to represent multiple species. The fragments may be labeled by origin time, location and time, sequence, mixed with DNA from additional basses (such as frog DNA) and aligned with a strategy similar to shotgun sequencing. That said, there are almost certainly abundance of chances to complete mosasaur DNA into an insect and insects that end up trapped in amber. Two examples I can think of beaching area or a scenario sluice on the shore.

Yes, many ways to get the Dino stranded sea. A species of predator grabbing them and dragging them to the shore, washing the body's natural coastal storms stranding them too far to swim in shallow water, while the hunt to get stranded, drought and then , beaching the dinosaurs, etc. I mean if the whales today so you can swim in central London and get stranded dino I'm sure he could.

Seeing the guide and given a password ... a geek that is applied from the first movie, you can see Marina facilities on the map. The Star of the Global Marine brings a lot of questions for me, the mosasaur to be a reptile under the water is about 90% of the time under water, now um I think the chances of a mosquito in the salt water is able to take your blood is either impossible or close to that relationship, especially since the right immediately after you have to be near a tree and trapped in the sap. Also I have to ask how to handle this animal eggs, I'm sure that deposited in the sand and had a strict form of the incubation of eggs of most of the different dinosaurs, such as a normal farm would not be enough Identification of thinking. Now please understand that I think is a clever idea to add in the game and defiantly exotic new idea, but it seems to raise many questions. It also puts this very dangerous animal, near the port to the north...

Not only very old reptiles to surface frequently to breathe, and might have approach to the beach too, other than if everyone else unsuccessful, they might have utilized the technique of Loy extraction as described in the novel and making material DNA directly from the fossil bones; In fact, scientists think it is much more likely to get genetic samples from a bone anyway amber.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    Seeing the guide and given a password ... a geek that is applied from the first movie, you can see Marina facilities on the map. The Star of the Global Marine brings a lot of questions for me, the mosasaur to be a reptile under the water is about 90% of the time under water, now um I think the chances of a mosquito in the salt water is able to take your blood is either impossible or close to that relationship, especially since the right immediately after you have to be near a tree and trapped in the sap. Also I have to ask how to handle this animal eggs, I'm sure that deposited in the sand and had a strict form of the incubation of eggs of most of the different dinosaurs, such as a normal farm would not be enough Identification of thinking. Now please understand that I think is a clever idea to add in the game and defiantly exotic new idea, but it seems to raise many questions. It also puts this very dangerous animal, near the port to the north...
    I agree and love the idea of incorporating a marine reptile, but are believed mosasaurs, vivaporious (giving birth to live young) have found this is the case icthyosaurs. With the fact of being born backwards to prevent choking. This would require a replacement or a device dolphin’s uteral reptillian brood of marine reptiles.