Thread: Water being Nerfed in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Water being Nerfed in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Hello friends, earlier I was thinking to get this game and I was thinking that this game worth its price. I found some Post on some of the other sites on internet that they were talking about water being "nerfed" after the last update. Can you tell me that what does exactly mean by "nerfed"? Please reply ASAP. I will be thankful for all the replies for this.

Re: Water being Nerfed in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

I have also seen this on various sites and for checking that I reloaded it. The water is not as elevated quality on the visual as it was except it still has the similar physics. In fact, it still looks alright to me. This is not awful. The difficulty is this game is extremely intense on graphics cards. They have tuned as well as tweaked things therefore it might run on inferior hardware better except they are like botched it somewhat. They are expanding one more batch for getting this solved. Anyway, this is still a god deal to get that.

I would like to tell you that if you are on a very low end system then please don’t get this game otherwise that will be just waste of money and not more than that. I am using a GTX 460 and GPU load is frequently above 90% through it. Heat levels also get extremely high. In fact I accustomed to have this game crash as of overheating on the GPU.

It looks to differ as of machine to machine. I myself haven't noticed a enormous difference, maybe I don't get pushed throughout doors as rapidly as I might have before except that's regarding it for me.

The trouble is this diversion is excessively serious on design cards. They have tuned as well as tweaked things in this way it could run on mediocre fittings preferable not counting they are like wrecked it somewhat. They are extending one more clump for getting this comprehended. Anyway, this is still a divine being bargain to get that.