Thread: Are multiple endings there in Jurassic Park: The Game?

Are multiple endings there in Jurassic Park: The Game?

Hello friends, since there are multiple options in the game that can affect a variety of events, one of whom I'm wondering is if there are multiple endings. I would strongly hope that there is a case similar to the mass effect, perhaps a choice you made in Chapter 2 that the lands in trouble in chapter 4? Really what I'm trying to say is the hope that the game is not written in stone, and hopefully there may be some cases may have more than one correct answer or affect the people around you differently. So please let me know that what you think about it. Thank you.

Re: Are multiple endings there in Jurassic Park: The Game?

I do consider that present is multiple endings to the game. I discovered this by understanding the Xbox achievements; this is what I have to think about it and to say about it.

I doubt that, whatever the choice of several shown so far have been an option that progress, the rest were stuck, so back up or eaten. In addition to taking an insane amount of dev to do something like after the first election are doing multiple sets and the following options only several more games and I get a little complicated if you wanted to re-use all the characters in any sequels, for example, is quite easy to make a game or 2 lost island Sorna, which pre-date the film.

In fact, it seems similar to present are two late to save the Barbasol can or a member of his party as evidence of Xbox achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    I doubt that, whatever the choice of several shown so far have been an option that progress, the rest were stuck, so back up or eaten. In addition to taking an insane amount of dev to do something like after the first election are doing multiple sets and the following options only several more games and I get a little complicated if you wanted to re-use all the characters in any sequels, for example, is quite easy to make a game or 2 lost island Sorna, which pre-date the film.
    Have not you ever read a novel to choose your own adventure? Each novel is about sixty pieces of any story contains some forty of them. I do not see that being complicated to develop at all. In fact, I would only have a few "if". I remember as an especially excellent work out in uselessness, for the reason that, sometimes, no issues which choices you chose, would end in the same situation anyway.

If present are not any dissimilar story twigs or any kind of thing that be able to come about in a dissimilar way that for all time makes a good replay value and a more interesting game. Even small differences can help significantly, well who knows what other surprises are kept from the general public online.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    Have not you ever read a novel to choose your own adventure? Each novel is about sixty pieces of any story contains some forty of them. I do not see that being complicated to develop at all. In fact, I would only have a few "if". I remember as an especially excellent work out in uselessness, for the reason that, sometimes, no issues which choices you chose, would end in the same situation anyway.
    Do you mean those old Goosebumps books where you choose your own fear? I have to admit that this guy was funny.

Yes there are two endings:one when Nima decides to take the can with embryos instead helping Jess and the second one when Nima helps Jess and forgets about the can(you choose this in the last level).