Thread: Is Telltale being selling other Jurassic Park: The Game merchandise as well?

Is Telltale being selling other Jurassic Park: The Game merchandise as well?

Hello friends, I was looking through the Telltale Store and see back to the future shirts, back to the future card game, and lots of other goods of their games. So I have to ask “Will Telltale be advertising merchandise Jurassic Park as well”. For that reason I possibly will make utilize of the original shirt Jurassic Park. And a card game Jurassic Park would be great. So what you think about it and also did you have purchased or got any one of it. If you have any of them then please tell me. So kindly please tell me, thank you.

Re: Is Telltale being selling other Jurassic Park: The Game merchandise as well?

I've always wanted one Jurassic Park logo belt buckle, doubt you could get that together, but it would be quite impressive, but really anything would be fine.

Re: Is Telltale being selling other Jurassic Park: The Game merchandise as well?

I want to buy a shirt in engineering, a tour vehicle license plate, a poster with a map of the island - in fact, which can reach that will blow my money on college tuition!

In General for the Jurassic Park merchandise, would not it be nice other than Hasbro finished a toy line supports on the game. I do not think so that it would be available so soon and also for the user of the game to have a hand on it and get it for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    In General for the Jurassic Park merchandise, would not it be nice other than Hasbro finished a toy line supports on the game. I do not think so that it would be available so soon and also for the user of the game to have a hand on it and get it for themselves.
    Ah, yes! The best idea, however, that the complete interior and pay u like $ 50 U.S. dollars for a good one! Also, what I like is a whole book in his concept of art. If you actually feel similar to production money possibly a mini-series of toys supported on the season Jurassic Park games. These would definitely pay out my money, other than no release I will purchase, other than these will get rid of it better with your game!

Shirts would be great. A card game would be good too. Or some kind of collection of cards. Maybe some small action figures and characters, or dinosaurs. Some wine glasses or mugs are cool. Someone mentioned a book on conceptual art. That would be too cold. Wrist Watch of the Jurassic Park game. Mouse pad of the game, Do people at rest utilize it? I do not. But I would buy a Jurassic Park one. How about a brochure Jurassic Park? Key chains, Glass, Barbasol shaving cream can that someone mentioned above. Opening and has removable jets embryos chain of fools! You do not need the silly string, but at least it opens. Things like that are advertising similar to crazy to notice how it was sold on eBay for $ 200 as. You are familiar with those little umbrellas to put in drinks? But to imagine that a Dilophosaurus. That's all I have right now. But if I get I'll post more ideas. “I did not expect to see these in the store now. It's just a suggestion.

You are familiar with that I have for all time required? I wish for the yellow raincoat of the Jurassic Park who dresses in in the film. Those are cool. I really wanted to have them for me also.

Well, Telltale could be out of the league, but ... What I have always "really" want is a "complete" collection of original drawings of dinosaurs from the Jurassic Park of the color profile of "all" Jurassic Park films. These sketches were developed originally by Mark "Crash" McCrery for all JP movies. What I want is a large poster from all these color schemes for "each" species of dinosaur (and variants) always appears in the movie Jurassic Park. I guess my hope is that if Telltale is working closely with Universal Studios, "maybe" you can access all kinds of works of art pre-production films produced exclusively for Jurassic Park. This is a work of art that I am "very" concerned that in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    Well, Telltale could be out of the league, but ... What I have always "really" want is a "complete" collection of original drawings of dinosaurs from the Jurassic Park of the color profile of "all" Jurassic Park films. These sketches were developed originally by Mark "Crash" McCrery for all JP movies. What I want is a large poster from all these color schemes for "each" species of dinosaur (and variants) always appears in the movie Jurassic Park. I guess my hope is that if Telltale is working closely with Universal Studios, "maybe" you can access all kinds of works of art pre-production films produced exclusively for Jurassic Park. This is a work of art that I am "very" concerned that in some way.
    I bet I could have access, but as you said is out of your league, but idk. They seemed to be able to take a great game Jurassic Park think what surprised me again Telltale! I've always wanted too, but these are less common than more respected, as they are the first concept art of the film that create the thin base of the franchise, so throw everything in the Telltale store does not seem right.

I was containing the mouse pad of the lost world: Jurassic Park, I got into a bag to show when I was a kid I used for over ten years! In the end it was all wrinkled and every corner is bent up, all my friends told me I had to get a new one, but could not get rid of it, was Jurassic Park!

In the novel Jurassic Park they are talking about production of the small dinosaurs that can be fed a certain type of food. I always thought it would be great.