Thread: Only Bound battleaxe is there in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Only Bound battleaxe is there in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Is it true? While reading about it I found somewhere that Only Bound battleaxe is there in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? What about bow and sword? Sorry if it’s a wrong question. But So far, it seems that all we can summon (as far as bound weapons) is sword, 2h battle axe and bow. Can anyone confirm (or deny) that we can summon maces or one handed axes at least? I was planning a shaman character using bound maces, but I’m not sure if that's even possible.

Re: Only Bound battleaxe is there in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I wish I could help I'm very disappointed with this games new magic at the same time some of it is good. They seemed to have taken allot out of conjuration. First time I find myself disappointed with something in skyrim. I am getting a one step forward 2 steps back feel for the magic system.

For the reason that you can't create a "different" spell with but 1 point of additional damage. I'm sorry but the magic system is a VAST improvement over the one in Oblivion which was well unorganized garbage. Two steps back on magic this time around. I'm thinking I might just play a warrior for my first character after all and wait on a few solid magic mods. There’s not even bound armor, Supreme Magicka, deliver us from evil!

Bound Shield is confirmed. Or at least very heavily implied. I know there is a spell that will emit a shield as long as you hold it down. It is lame that they don't cover dagger, ax, sword, mace for one handed and ax, sword, mace for 2 handed. These things should complement any one handed or 2 handed user, not just a sword user for one handed and an ax guy for 2 handed. This is not something that they should have to add in it should just be in from the get go. In a nut shell here is how I think it works. We have bound sword, ax, possibly mace, and bond arrow. By combining the spells for bound sword, ax, and mace we get a two handed version of that weapon.

Apparently nope, though that is what I would have done. Sword is a one handed sword, Ax is a two handed ax, bow is obviously 2 handed. 3 separate spells. But hey maybe we have heard wrong, or they changed things post cheat book printing it is not like a print run takes an hour. Though I highly doubt it.

It’s all about the flash these days. Pretty graphics and nothing else matters. Meanwhile magic in Skyrim is absolutely stunted. So much is lost; it’s generic and bland now. Not spell making alone, which is major in removing what made TES magic unique, most of the useful or fun effects are gone too. It’s a great game, but the magic, not so much.

Yes, there are bound armor pieces, bound sword, bound axe, bound dagger and a bound bow.

I already have the bound sword.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Bound_(Item)

Yes they do have two-handed bound axes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrGS-dDO7e4