Thread: Unable to get beyond Episode 3 Level 9 in Jurassic Park: The Game?

Unable to get beyond Episode 3 Level 9 in Jurassic Park: The Game?

Hey so I am unable to get with the 9th level of episode 3.each time when I win it I get simply just gets on the return way and booted to the main menu, and it next levels are still locked. I am unable to proceed further. I do not understand what’s going on?

Re: Unable to get beyond Episode 3 Level 9 in Jurassic Park: The Game?

Is that you are replaying the Scenarios part of the game repeatedly. It has came to my notice that if you carry on and beat just the scenario, It will return you back to the main menu.

My first suggestion would be doing let trying to play the game by using the Scenario Menu. The second option which I will suggest will be the loading your auto saves. Don’t load your auto save option. The scenario menu is simply in the real sense supposed to be used to play one part of the game that you're previously beaten, and doesn't permit for steps forward.

The "Scenarios" section is for the purpose of permitting you to revisit scenes you've already beaten and play just that sequence in excess. To carry on your game, you have to choose Load Game from the menu. The single way to play again a scene in complete continuity can be performed by means of having a restart from the starting of the episode.

I was experiencing similar kind of issue. At the time of trying to load a game it just brings me return to screen with nothing other than a cursor, so I suppose I got to play the entire scenario again. but the answer to this would be that The game might still be running in the Processes even if you stopped it making the application closed in the Applications tab. make sure if it's present there and close it prior to trying the boot of the game once more.

If finding this issue complicated, and if you are not able to start the game look for the combination of ctr+alt+delete, move to the processes tab , and end the process called "jurassicpark" or something which is of the same kind. As per my knowledge, you should at the moment be able to start the game as it plays normally, but by trying this I came to notice that when I do it every time I stop playing/want to play again.

You must be having saving issues with the game, so it is not enabling you to step further. You need to save the game accurately with the desired name and while when you switch to the game later, open the game of the name with which you saved earlier.