Thread: All about Companion and their equipment of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

All about Companion and their equipment of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I wanted to ask you something interesting regarding this particular game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Is there anyone who is aware of companions specific armor to wear or weapon equipments in the game? Let me know if you are aware of anything which will be helpful to get the requirement of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about Companion and their equipment of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that Companion X is seems to be equipped with the iron armor and with the ancient nordic sword. I am having spare set of the heavy dragon armor and the dedric two handed sword. I would like to give him those armor and weapon rather than that of the equip which is instead of one which is currently using.

You will be able to give them an armor or weapons and they have to equip it. It is seems to better than that of the what they are supposed to using in the game.

Yes you are absolutely right in this particular game I wanted to tell you that you will be able give all the companions armor and weapons. However you will not be take the default armor which they are having with them. I don’t whether it is useful to you or not but let me know about the same. Also I am not wrong you will be able to make use of the one companion at one moment of the time in the game.

If I am not wrong the default weapon will give the good idea of the entire thing. I wanted to tell you that you should strip the companion of yours so that you will be able to decide what they are supposed to use. It really don’t have to better than that of the basic gear in the game.
    Well according to me in this particular situation there should be smithing skills which seems to be quite useful. As it is already mentioned you can take weapons but you can borrow the default weapon of the companion.