Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

If Warrior is werewolf and Thief is vampire then what is mage in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Video Games

Old 24-11-2011

Re: If Warrior is werewolf and Thief is vampire then what is mage in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

As a NWN multiplayer veteran I am not agree with this. The majority powerfull thing RDD gives are immunities, with overpowered paralyse exception. It was a huge deal for my sorcerer.
Old 25-11-2011

Re: If Warrior is werewolf and Thief is vampire then what is mage in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I not at all bothered through the multiplayer. Paralysis wasn't accurately usual in the campaigns and expansions in favor of either NWN game. I can observe how paralysis immunity possibly will be useful in opposition to other players, but I'd at rest delay taking RDD until epic levels on a caster. earlier than 20, giving up ten levels of spellcasting power is presently not worth it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,