Thread: Unable to finish with ADAMANT ARMOR SET in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North.

Unable to finish with ADAMANT ARMOR SET in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North.

Does anybody can make out if some segments of armor sets are available in certain stage? I've been trying to uncover a number of Adamant shoulder pauldrons without end. I lastly gave up in the initial run throughout and at present I'm leaving on the next heroic playthrough. Are there certain levels present where the pauldrons only emerge?

Re: Unable to finish with ADAMANT ARMOR SET in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North.

Throughout the initial stage of Ettenmoors, I discovered that the Adamant shoulder part in a chest in a stream. I had my set climb the hill in the course of the vegetation and followed by drop to a ledge on the right. There is a chest on the ledge and there is a chest in the stream beneath when one drops off the ledge and wades during the stream to the right. The armor was positioned in one of those two chests. I as well seemed for the final section of Adamant armor and it was the shoulder piece.

Re: Unable to finish with ADAMANT ARMOR SET in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North.

Yeah I consider the weapon positions drop all the way through the game. It’s not similar to the kind of Diablo or else torchlight where the entire set lives in a narrow band of levels.

I lastly found single and I got it in Barrow Downs on heroic. Concerning time, I was sitting there in the making for my 150 extra armor for about 7 levels. Seeming at War Lord after that.