Thread: Who will imprison at the start of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Who will imprison at the start of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I don’t know from where should I begin? I wanted to ask you following question I am hoping that all the users of this particular forum will help you out to get the requirement of mine. Just before the beginning of the game the charcter which you are having into the game would simply capture at the border and Slating for the execution. Who will execute? It would be Imperials or the Nords?

Re: Who will imprison at the start of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Well according to me it should be a Imperial without any reason. It should not be specified because you have to make up. Also I wanted to tell you that you should have the arrested for the molesting of the cats which you are having with you.

Already there was a Imperial prison ship in the MW. Also there will be Imperial prison in OB. It would become tradition at this particular time. You will be able to throw the chaos at the beginning of the game which q will allow you to think about the person which you would like to have into the game. do you have any reason to explain some on why I have become a blank slate in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

I think the thing which you are talking about the prisoner seems to be quite cool. There should be back stories which should be written for the characters were imprisoned. This particular thing was helpful when the character of mine become alive in new vegas.

I wanted to tell you that you should simply join the Blades. You have to remember the thing that is it may be everyone into the blades into the ex-con. Empires will imprisons each and everyone in the game since there is lots of nobles and money invested in the prison.
    Another thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that main character of the game is having the amnesia. All the players should have creativity create there own memory and you have to replace with the real one. It is true that it should not be as soldier.

If you are having lots of expectation on the game then I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and tell them about the thing which you are looking for. They will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter.