Thread: New patch download for Warlock: Master of the Arcane

New patch download for Warlock: Master of the Arcane

I played the demo version of Warlock: Master of the Arcane and now I have started playing the beta version of the game provided by IGN. I have played up to some levels on normal difficulty and enemy seems dumb when it comes to defending. Did anyone else too found such problems which need to be rectified by the developers and release a patch to solve them?

Re: New patch download for Warlock: Master of the Arcane

I too think that the AI in the beta version of Warlock: Master of the Arcane is not as strong as a strategy game demands. The AI seemed to lack the ability to develop a strategic method to fight against me and most of the time I would see it defending only its capitol and not anything other. Also I found that amount of quests in the beta version is very low. I think that developers need to add more Gods and lords to the game thus increasing the number of missions. Also some patch must be introduced such that AI provides more challenge by attacking and not just simply defending own base.

I think that AI needs to be more balanced than it is as present. What I mean is that AI is not much intelligent and much developed. But it sometimes shows a boost of attack suddenly. I mean I played and tested the game for around twenty hours in span of four days. I must have played almost fifty matches in this period on different difficulty settings. I found that on higher difficulty levels,, AI doesn’t seem hard. All it does is use powers and units which do large amount of damage. But I was playing on normal difficulty level and one time AI actually defeated me. I think developers of Warlock: Master of the Arcane need to rectify it. Ai should show such boost or it would spoil the gaming experience if the user.

From my experience of playing Warlock: Master of the Arcane, it seems that only Rat King has his army prepared for attacking as well as defending simultaneously. Only this faction seems to be well developed by the developers and other are ignored. I was playing against the Rat King and I tried the extortion method to beat him. But he sent a large army to attack my base. I tried it on other enemies, but none of them reacted so aggressively. I think this need to be sorted by the developers.