Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How is the weapons progression system of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Video Games

Old 10-11-2011

How is the weapons progression system of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Well I have installed The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on the computer of mine. The process of the obtaining of the weapon is same as that of the Oblivion. It would take some time to get the nice weapon with having the good stat boost. I wanted to know whether the above mentioned process is quicker or slower? Let me know what do you thinking on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 10-11-2011

Re: How is the weapons progression system of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I have played the above mentioned game on the computer of mine and I have found that the weapon progression system is seems to be quite slower.
Old 10-11-2011

No I donít agree with you at all. I wanted to tell you that weapon progression system is quite faster and I have found that the people are who are playing the game at the level 5 are having the orcish weapons. I wanted to tell you that it is quite slower to earn weapon in the game and earning of the weapon is dependent on the luck of yours and how many places you are supposed to go into the game.
Old 10-11-2011

If you have gone through the game then I wanted to tell you that you are going to have lots of weapons in the game. Personally I have seen some of the Skyforge Steel Greatsword hence you are going to have lots of variety in the weapons. I am expecting that the developer of the game will update the same quite easily. However after each and every upgrade there will be less amount of the improvement into the Oblivion. Well I am expecting that there will be great fun while playing this particular game.
Old 15-11-2011

Personally I am enjoying the replacement system of this particular game and I am expecting that it is same as of the Borderlands system however I am expecting that it is quite unique.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,