Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim- Will Helmets affect your camera during the game

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim- Will Helmets affect your camera during the game

Hello guys I want some information for you guys. I am not that much aware with this game I am totally new for this game. I know that this isn't something most of you know, however, during a video I thought I proverb the helmet outline within first person mode. Will the helmet do whatever thing to your view and if so, will you be worried?

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim- Will Helmets affect your camera during the game

I extremely doubt it. I mean, at that point, why wear a helmet? They go all the way through all this trouble to produce an amazing world visually and after that limit your vision?

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim- Will Helmets affect your camera during the game

Hello as per my knowledge from a gameplay viewpoint it wouldn't be smart. Vision is arguable one of the majority important parts of a game, if you can't see; it would be hard to play. I am sure some parts of the game would require you to notice a lever or button, spot a trap and such. You couldn't do that with limited eyesight.

Honestly I've sold game back days after buying, because when I look down I don't see my feet. It's just a poor choice not to put feet in the game. What are you a floating head? I love TES so much I let it slide, but it is a pet peeve. I have noticed that many helmets don't have actual bottoms. The usually cut off at the nose, looking down to see a trap wouldn't be hard. On the other hand, It would be very hard to see other enemies while focused on one opponent, so in truth, your post is very correct.