Thread: glitch for giant and mammoth in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

glitch for giant and mammoth in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I have been watching the videos and gameplays for the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game. In that what I found is that the whenever someone is walking pass the land and come against the giant and mammoth they suddenly turn in to the the wild and they start attacking the chararcter. When I discussed with my friends they told me that this were neutral thing and it happens in the game. But I want to know whether the thing in it is neutral or there is a glitch in the game.

Re: glitch for giant and mammoth in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

If I'm not mistaken in the video some of them says that not all NPC's will be aggressive to you until you attack first. Maybe the ones your running up against are aggressive instead of passive like other NPC

I have seen the demo video of the player walking up cloe to the giants without getting attacked until he attacked.Maybe it was a change or maybe there are indeed different AI behaviors depending on which area you are in, which tribe etc..Even if it was a change across the board, is it really such a dreadful change to warrant cries of. Or maybe the player had a bad reputation with the giants from attacking them previously so they saw him as aggressive

There was one video where the guy ran up to a giant and it was friendly for about 15 seconds until he tried killing it, then the giant killed him with one hit.